How do you or would you quit?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How do you or would you quit?

• Cold turkey; thats it thats all
    • See less and less SP's till the need is gone ....(the patch)
    • Keep one or two special lady's who have become more than SP's (The Affair method)
    • Go to the SO and Fess UP, get your ass kicked out, and your Bank cleaned out (the suicide method)

Or maybe how would you quit if you were actually going to quit, or maybe if you actually could quit .....

I am seriously thinking about it "quiting" ! I never thought I would, or at least not till I couldnt !

I am thinking of #3 see a coupl of special ladies that have become more than SP's over the last how ever many years...

I just isnt the same any more :(

Loki318

Guest s******ecan****

I'm pretty confident I could go the cold turkey route, I've done it in the past for many other habits (coffe, etc)

Or maybe how would you quit if you were actually going to quit, or maybe if you actually could quit .....

I am seriously thinking about it "quiting" ! I never thought I would, or at least not till I couldnt !

I am thinking of #3 see a coupl of special ladies that have become more than SP's over the last how ever many years...

I just isnt the same any more :(

Loki318

Unless your using #3 to start a weining process, then I would not consider this as quitting. On another note: I'd be interested to hear what it is that is not the same anymore for you. I wonder if I would ever reach that point.

Cheers

yes--for me it is time--to quit that is

it just is not the same anymore

i fell for a gal and now no one...i mean no one...measures up.

i think i am cooked...off on a different trail now

thanks for this subject and the previous posts...it helped to my final resolve

all the best

You'll never quit, you just take a hiatus, because your cash flow is low or your SO is finally putting out again.:-P:bowdown::rolleyes:

I think the only way to quit anything is cold turkey otherwise you havn`t quit. Can`t imagine quitting unless I fall in love which isn`t likely.

Like to know why Loki ??

My vote is the affair method. I'm currently single and going cold turkey would mean exclusively dating the palm sisters lol.

My vote is the affair method. I'm currently single and going cold turkey would mean exclusively dating the palm sisters lol.

The Palm sisters are always faithful and ready to go and not to mention loyal to yourself!!!:-P:handjob::bddog:

You'll never quit, you just take a hiatus, because your cash flow is low or your SO is finally putting out again.:-P:bowdown::rolleyes:

I probably have more "disposible cash" now than any other time in the hobby.. The SO hasnt changed much and I dont ever expect her to :)

"I'd be interested to hear what it is that is not the same anymore for you. I wonder if I would ever reach that point."

"it just is not the same anymore

i fell for a gal and now no one...i mean no one...measures up."

I am not sure just what it is .. I also fell for an SP and fell hard and it cost me a lot of $$$$ over a ten year period and it toook a long time to realize I was in love with her but she was in love with my wallet! But that is over; well as over as it going to get we still keep in touch but I cant see her; and I have keep hobbying with some great experiances, so although that is part of it there is more.

I have been through a couple of surgery's, down there, and I am slightly different and in a way better :) but that is also part of it.....

I also have a new business interest that is keeping me close to "home" so ED may be right it may be just a hiatus but it is definately a decision time.... Maybe I am just starting to feel my age and it is time to slow down.... Naaaa LOL

In any case I'll be hanging out here for a while yet ...I am more addicted to this site than I am the hobby ..especially right now.

Loki318

I have no intention of quitting. I'm having way too much fun, and there are so many new women to meet, and so many favorites that I want to see again and again.

I only started this hobby about a year and a half ago, so it still has the thrill of newness, but I don't see my enthusiasm diminishing, not for a long time.

Guest s******ecan****

.. I also fell for an SP and fell hard and it cost me a lot of $$$$ over a ten year period and it toook a long time to realize I was in love with her but she was in love with my wallet!

Loki318

I see a lot of threads and postings on this subject (ie falling for an SP). So much so it seems to me to be the 2nd biggest risk (1st in my mind will always be STD's) of being in the hobby. I think a lot of guys would be well advised to just always remember it is a business/professional relationship you are entering into with the SP. As soon as you start feeling anything else I think you're well advised to move on to a different SP. Admittedly easier said than done.

I'm just starting n have enjoyed meeting the beautiful n lovely ladies on cerb. Plan to meet more.

;)

The Palm sisters are always faithful and ready to go and not to mention loyal to yourself!!!:-P:handjob::bddog:

Yes the Palm sisters are faithful and loyal, but somewhat predictable and mechanical. Don't get me wrong, in a pinch, they certainly do the trick and once in a while they can surprise :wink:

Guest Ou**or**n
I see a lot of threads and postings on this subject (ie falling for an SP). So much so it seems to me to be the 2nd biggest risk (1st in my mind will always be STD's) of being in the hobby. I think a lot of guys would be well advised to just always remember it is a business/professional relationship you are entering into with the SP. As soon as you start feeling anything else I think you're well advised to move on to a different SP. Admittedly easier said than done.

Extremely sage advice. In terms of STD's I would add that their risk is low in terms of probability however their seriousness is high which makes them a bigger risk.