Nina from Montreal

After conflicting schedule I finally met nina. She had been here before so I tried to find a review. With no luck finding any I for on this lady I decided to TOFT. I even booked an extended visit. This sweet genuine lady met me at the door dressed as if we should be going out to a fine dinner. Short black dress and typical of most French girls I was trapped by her accent, and stunning beauty. With a big hug, she welcomed me in. There was no rush, and no pressure. We shared stories to make both us both feel comfortable. In all one motion, before my eyes she had undressed and things changed. Her eye were captivating. Although she isn't a spinner type, she was quite captivating with her curvy and quite sexy frame. The experience was great and so glad I made the extra time to stay. The conversation in between was the most enjoyable talk I have ever had with a SP. I usually keep my private life out of this hobby, but she was so sweet and genuine I found myself telling her about everything and everything. Would I repeat? Most certainly!!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4

So I have had the pleasure of meeting up with this beautiful French Canadian woman at least 4 times during her travels to the capital city and I can say for me she is worth every moment waiting till the next visit. She introduced me to a friend of hers for a "shared" visit and I never felt like such a lion before. It was fantastic and I can't believe how welcoming she is with a genuine smile and non-inquisitive conversation that makes it feel like a moment you will relish always. Nina is my one true jewel on top of a crown!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.