Nyomi Blu

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

After a five year hiatus Nyomi is back and looking as sexy as ever. I spent two hours with this fine nubile goddess and it flew by in the blink of an eye. Her picture are still accurate and I think she looks better than I remember but then again, I always thought this lady just did it for me. I sampled her complete menu and I'm smiling and drained. I am going to sleep great and wake up with a hard-on with her name on it tomorrow.

I will see this lady again and again. We've already discussed our fantasies for our next encounter. Dollars were as advertised and I recommend licking every curve that she has in her pictures.

Bravo Nyomi, bravo!

• Like 1

I couldn't agree more with bowser11. Digging out from the latest dump of snow just about killed me, but I was so looking forward to meeting Nyomi that I decided to go ahead with a booking. I made the right decision. She is a delight to spend time with; great conversation, gorgeous looks to get lost in, and oral skills that will leave one breathless and dreaming of more!

I had the unforgettable experience of a completely fulfilling couple of hours with this ebony goddess. We had so much fun, laughter and pure sexual intensity the whole time. From the beautiful hotel, the petals on the floor, the bath, chocolate, strawberries, wine and a beautiful sensual, woman in perfect harmony with me. WOW! SENSATIONAL!! Nyomi is a delight in every way. It doesn't get any better than this. Truly a memorable lady without peer. Thank you so much Nyomi.

I agree with all the positive comments about Nyomi. She epitomizes the attributes of an elite SP, She has a gorgeous face and a killer body; she has a great attitude and provides fantastic service including BBBJTCIM, DFK and DATY; and, to top it off, she's as smart as a whip and is super friendly. Such a combination is very rare.

What astonishes me is that there are a number of Winnipeg SPs advertising on BP who possess none of the above attributes, yet they think they're worth as much as Nyomi. Not a chance! She's in a class by herself and is one of the very few who are worth that rate.

I have been a fan from afar of Nyomi's from my days back in Toronto. Having never seen her prior to her retirement, I had resigned myself to the fact that I had missed the boat. Well, guess who's back and is a big, big fan of Winnipeg??? Booking was clear, quick and simple. Beautiful incall location. Tremendous atmoshere. Her pictures and site are fantastic primers for what can only be described as my best hobbying encounter to date. She is gorgeous! And those eyes!?!? Wow. Needless to say, I was hooked 5 minutes into our first meeting. Her DFK skills and that wonderful tongue are what legends are made of. All the while hypnotizing me with those beautiful eyes.

Thank you so much Nyomi! It was definitely worth the wait. Very much looking forward to your next visit.

Three days with the wondrous Ms. Blu in town! I feel so sad for the 'city of champions' (not really) but their lost day is our gain. Time with Nyomi is a thoroughly addictive experience and I suspect that I will be experiencing acute withdrawal symptoms until her next visit (soon, please). Now, if only she could be enticed to relocate here from TO; come on baby, Winnipeg loves you!

Nyomi keeps a low profile in Toronto but based on your recommendations I just met with her. She is everything you said, gorgeous, friendly and a wonderful provider.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.