Best Surgeons in Ottawa?

capitalman has it right. I too prefer natural over implants. Look is one thing. They gotta feel good.

Do not go to Silverman, I've seen a very bad pair he did on my GF. I don't recommend doing them, every ten years you need to replace. They can shift, pop, cause scar tissue, harden and seperate causing indentation!

I've seen your pictures, your beautiful.

I just had to get one of mine removed, due to tear.

In 2 years I've spent 16,000!

It's 10,000 to have them put in! DO NOT get bargin boobs, you will regret !

Then replacement of 6,000 plus a ton of down time.

Peachy & Sinn ( your both beautiful and young ) if you decide to have kids you can't breast feed. Not too mention again they will drop, shift!

Get them when your 30, your girls will need a pick up then, lol

now your purrky, :) and perfect!

Oh and after you get them, no working for at least 6 weeks. You'll be swollen and leaking, lol

which is not sexy!

Oh and detecting, tumours/ mammigrams is very difficult almost impossible!

Some raw truth, from Gina!

Posted via Mobile Device

I think that all surgeons have their bad pairs. I also believe that the starting point is way more important than people intend to think. Dr. Silverman told my ex that the best is to have small to none breasts to start. That way you make a new breast and it will take the shape of the implants. People come in with "saddle bags" and expect them to be perfect after, not happening unless you first remove all the excess tissue.

Gina, what did your GF start off with as the result is so bad?

So depending on what you start with the outcome will wary. So one set of bad implants doesn't mean that the surgeon is no good.

Some raw truth, from Gina!

Posted via Mobile Device

Well spoken Gina, I hope Sin Cindy and others heed your advice. Frankly Sin Cindy is already perfect "as-is" IMO

Peachy & Sinn ( your both beautiful and young ) if you decide to have kids you can't breast feed.

I am not one to advocate breast implants, but Gina, that statement is not true. The ability to breastfeed after implants depends largely on whether there was any nerve damage, as nerve stimulation triggers the brain to produce prolactin and oxytocin, and whether the milk ducts are intact. Generally, if the incision is made under the breast fold or under the armpit, it is less likely to cause damage. An incision made around the areola is more likely to cause damage.

Paging doctor Katedot, Paging doctor Katedot...

I think it's great that we've got Katedot here to set us straight on the medical issues. I have a longstanding Nurse fantasy Kate, care to entertain it ? :) Thanks for sharing your knowledge a experience.

Gina I'm sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation you've been through , I hlpe you are taking it easy and breeze through recovery.

Peachy I agree with Gina, you've got a rockin' bod just as it is now !

Finally Cindy baby, you know how I feel about you and your girls. You have perfect full B's verging on Cs that others would kill for. I love your natural and delicious curves and will continue to no matter what decision you make, just remember how wonderful what you have is now and cherish it at it's prime. You're beautiful baby :)

Guest f***2f***

At the end of the day these are decisions that people make for themselves. I'm not a fan of bolt-ons myself but there are people who like em. (Those who like em, like em a lot)

Capitalman whoever could you be referring to?? You know the guys who've been denied...lol (BASTARD!)

I saw Dr Silverman & he's so sweet!!

I think it was closer to 8 thousand & would recommend him for sure!

Just because I had to say it. Natural breasts on a well proportioned woman are far better than any augmentation will ever be...period. :mrgreen:

Some of the sexiest women I know are very petite with A or B cups. But the size is perfect for who they are...I know easy to say for an ass and leg man.:-P