Need to learn...

The gf is visiting from out of town and apparently my daty and digits skills are below average (according to her).

Need an SP to show me the ropes lol. Any recommendations? Help! :bowdown:

If she has the sense to tell you that, she should also be telling you what you can do to be better. You can get coaching from 10 different sp's, but their buttons to push might be in other spots.

If she has the sense to tell you that, she should also be telling you what you can do to be better. You can get coaching from 10 different sp's, but their buttons to push might be in other spots.

I agree with this... not that I'm discouraging you from having a good time with a SP, however, if you want to learn how to please your girlfriend, the coaching needs to come from her. Women's bodies are not all the same and we respond differently to different things.

• Like 2

we respond differently to different things.

How true.......

Gave my SO $250 one day after a nooner......not a pretty sight...my face that is....8)

I agree too. It also doesn't hurt to do a bit of research and expand your repertoire of techniques. However, even armed with all this, you'll get the best results when you appreciate her vagina for the treasure that it is. It's much more than a destination and a meal (DATY anyone?). It's an exquisite art form - a delicate flower - that should be explored, savored, and generally experienced... completely. Literally, lose yourself in her pussy. Concentrate hard on what you are experiencing as you taste her and feel her warmth and wetness. Explore her endless palette of textures and marvel at the subtlety of her most intimate responses. Take your time and indulge yourself. You may be surprised how much your self-indulgence is appreciated. Anyway, it works for me (and them most of the time :wink:).

• Like 1

Dear IM1,

The other gentlemen and Megan have made it quite clear that you need to obtain directions from your gf. If not verbally, at least by her reactions to your ministrations around her vaginal area. As previously indicated, all the ladies are different and not all respond to the same sensory stimulation.

If you are unfamiliar with the female anatomy, there are excellent books in your local library which can easily clarify the various trigger points for you. After that it is simply a matter of practice, practice and more practice. And during all this practicing with your gf she is providing you with directions.

She has opened the dialogue. It is now up to you to follow up. For example, next time that you are being intimate and making love, simply remind her of her previous comments and have her explain, in detail, what it is she wants you to do. Do not be embarassed. She knows what she wants and she should be willing to advise you of what is required to satisfy her physical needs.

Bonne chance!

Everyone has good suggestions. Definitely every woman is different and you cannot copy what works for one onto another. For some women, digits do absolutely nothing but make them think of the fingernails scraping inside the vagina and others love love love it.

When asked, I just advise guys to start slowly and you cannot go wrong. Because if you start slow and soft with someone who likes it faster she will tell you. If you start hard and fast with someone who will only ever like a soft touch, you have pretty much lost her until you can build up the trust again that you won't hurt her (yes, fast and hard hurts for someone who cannot take that). Never ever go directly on the clit with a finger rubbing, it MIGHT be ok with a VERY soft tongue flicker, but most women have too much sensitivity there.

Put it this way, if you wouldn't do it to your eyeball, don't do it down there either. So, I imagine scratching your fingernail across the surface of your eyeball is not something that will bring you pleasure lol. Rubbing your eye with lid closed, yes. Aha!! near but not directly on the clit.

If she is moving, that might be good. If she is moving away, backing up, etc, that means back off. If she wants more she will move the way that works.

Maintain a steady pace, don't stop and start and start and stop, and never ever go at it with a lot more gusto and so on

Good advice fortunateone, particularly the use of the eyeball example. The cerb gents are fortunate to have the benefit of your wisdom.

The eyeball comment reminded me of something I read about Sir Isaac Newton, he who "discovered" gravity.

He wasn't just a person who was a scientist, he WAS a scientist.

The story, as I recall it, is that he was curious to find out what would happen if you stuck a needle into your head around your eye-socket. Because he WAS a scientist he experimented on himself.

For the purpose of this post the results of the experiment are not important (truth to tell, I can't recall that part of the story - lol) but you would have to assume that he was careful and gentle and guided in what he was doing by the physical sensations he experienced.

So the point is the one you made. We gents should be careful and gentle and be guided by what our partner tells us of the sensations she is experiencing.