Missy & Alicia

Well this is the first time I do a Duo. To start with, they are both very good looking. No one can say anything bad about that. Each one is beautiful in her own way. Alicia is a smaller lady, but man size defenatly does not make a difference. She is 100 times hotter due to her attitude. Missy would not kiss, or let you touch her in certain places. She also does not do BBBJ. Alicia is very open minded. Missy is not bi. So that was not told to me when I booked. Very disappointed because of that. But I have to admit Alicia made the difference. She is an amazing girl. While Missy is just like a poster. She actually could have been replaced by one since she did not do much!

Have to agree with you in part Dave. Missy is not really a GFE, more like the girl next door. If she was a true GFE I'd go broke on her. That would be perfection.

Should have only gone for Alicia. BTW, I was told yesterday that Alicia is away and not available.........

Should have only gone for Alicia. BTW, I was told yesterday that Alicia is away and not available.........

No alicia was available all day yesterday until about 10 last night and she is available all day today as well. She normally only works days now.