Korean ladies on CL

I say Ji and Yuki when they were here last year. All I can say is WOW. Some of the best I've had. Too bad they don't relocate here. I have to try and find the funds to see them while they're still here.

Posted via Mobile Device

Thank for he info...huge fan of asian women...i called and spoke with one of the ladies...very costly

Thank for he info...huge fan of asian women...i called and spoke with one of the ladies...very costly

And even at the price they charge, its a great value. Damn, you'll have more fun in one visit there that in three with any agency girl, and they charge at least as much.

It is unfortunate that we don't have any Asian indies living here, so if you want a bit of eastern pleasure, you have to pay the surcharge. You end up paying $50-100 more than a great local girl, get a great accompanied shower in a 1 hour session (worth the upcharge alone), and a fantastic experience.

But I warn you, once you visit them, you'll be hooked. And those periods of time when they aren't here can be excrutiating....

Rubin