Nerves or Thrill

As a customer, I always get an attack of nerves just prior to the appointment. I can't explain it. I've hobbied for years and I still get jumpy and start to pace, palms sweat and I get paranoid about people watching what I'm doing. My mind loves to play mind-fuck games with me. Stupid eh?

So, here's my questions. If I'm like this after all these years, what is it like for our lovely SPs/MAs? What was it like to receive your 1st customer ....man, I don't know if I could get the courage up to do your job. Or if you've been doing this awhile, do you get a case of the nerves or thrill or do you just accept this as a job - the same as any other occupation?

Guest S**a*Q

For me it's the butterflies with every first date :) I think that will never change. Every experience is different, as it's with someone new, so the anxiousness is like an excitement.

I do have the nervousness meeting someone new on the stressor side as well, as I have to think of my security, being a first date and all.

The good butterflies leading more anticipation allows me to have a heightened experience when we first meet and I find that this will also flow into the next dates, as I remember the giddiness I felt that first time.

It's like high school all over again, but there's no having to get through all the bases. I always hit home runs... :D

As for what I do... I really don't care what people think of me. I am totally discreet about it, but would LOVE to debate anyone who says I should be doing otherwise. It took me a long time to become the person that I am, that's a lot of molding, and I don't think that at 32, I've made an error in judgement.

I think that it's this mode of thought I have allows me to get the good feelings of anxiousness more then the bad ones.

After all these years, I'm always nervous and shy meeting someone new. I tend to be overly cautious about whom I meet anyway, and worried that we'll be right for one another.

The good news is, 10 minutes into a session, I'm usually over it.

Guest S***e

When the day comes that I no longer feel some anticipatory thrill beforehand that will be the day that I quit the hobby after 40+ years and go have root canal done instead!

If I ever felt nervous or anxious before an appointment I wouldn't go through with it. Going in with a positive frame of mind is very important to me. Butterflies aren't a bad thing, though

Posted via Mobile Device

I haven't been an SP that long but I remember being extremly excited and enthusiastic the very first time.

I do get a little nervous meeting someone new however it disappears once the clothes start coming off --hehe.

Guest s******ecan****

For me its a thrill and I get it every time, a nice rush. I enjoy it.:-D

personally i really enjoy the rush I get before meeting a client for the first time. the anticipation is all part of the game!

sometimes I'll listen to their voicemail message just before going on the call....try and imagine what they look like etc. Its definitely a thrill....i feel very secret-agent-ish....as I said once before: like I'm on a secret mission of lust and I'm about to meet my victim...and i wont know who he is until i open the door.

very exciting :-)

Its always a thrill. Sort of like opening presents on Christmas morning.

I remember my first. He was a regular at the agency I worked for in BC, and would call every day to see if there were any new girls. All I have to say is it's a darned good thing I didn't get scared off with him as my first!!

I think the little prickle of nerves is fun. It usually amounts to nothing, and the vast majority of sessions go off smoothly. However, I do tend to listen to my gut when after 10 minutes I still feel "off". (As should the gentlemen. Instinct is powerful.) But the nerves remind me of a first date (pun intended), and I think it can - given the right chemistry - exponentially increase the experience. Just don't get all nervous like Stan from South Park and puke all over me when I say hi! :-D

My first was a gentleman I talked to for a while on the net. He was adorable and I canceled every appointment to let him be the first.....

Things turned not so good after a couple of months, but I remember the rush and thrill, my nerves were on the edge.....

Now, every time a first encounter happens, Iam asnervous and trying to figure out how the gentleman is going to be.....I am a gentle person and dislike rudeness, but I have been privileged here at CERB, every one of my clients has been a joy to be with!!!!

Tracie8-)