Looking For Experienced Photographer...

Stacey here again, hahaha, Ive been loving all the input on all my threads. As for my thread about photo ideas ive had alot of PMs from photographers. So I will put it right out there... *I AM LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED PHOTOGRAPHER WITH REFERENCES OF OTHER SPs IF POSSIBLE. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR LEAVE A NOTE ON HERE. IF ANY OTHER SPs CAN REFER ANYONE THAT WOULD BE GREAT... THX XOX STACEY

Posted via Mobile Device

Ah ah! So you have been pestered by individuals willing to take your picture but without the necessary professional background. Now why would they do that?? ;-)

So the guy with the $150 pocket camera from Best Buy is not good enough?

Maybe they try to make up for the lack of knowledge and equipment with lots of enthusiasm :lol:

You might not need a professional photographer as there are plenty of amateur/hobby photographers that are very good too, if they have the stuff you want/need.

GL with your search.

Well that is very true Travelfriek, as I am a descent photographer myself (I have taken many of AshleyBrunettes photos) but its hard to take pics of myself, lol! I ask for someone with references, etc. mainly because I like to be very careful and professional about who i meet, and most definately abouth who I have taking pictures of me... thx for the input xox Stacey

Posted via Mobile Device

Anyone wondering which pictures I took of AshleyBrunette, they are all the pics in her album titled "more meee".... i cant post the link cuz I am using my cell phone, check them out, very sexy photos, very sweet girl... xox

Posted via Mobile Device

Im sure we could look into something like that. As you may not know yet, Ashley and I share a secret sexii connection, however we cant tell you.. thats something all you hobbiests will need to inquire on your own via. PMs. xox Stacey

Posted via Mobile Device

You should be very careful about who you meet, as in any case in this business. There are many not so serious people around that would do anything to see you nekkid at no cost :boobies:

I love some of the BW photos of Ashley, nice work.

You should be very careful about who you meet, as in any case in this business. There are many not so serious people around that would do anything to see you nekkid at no cost :boobies:

I love some of the BW photos of Ashley, nice work.

Very true, and safety is a biggie for me as well as discretion/tPrivacy. thnx 4 the compliments on Ashleys phots, i take them and she edits them. Shes very fun to work with ; )

Posted via Mobile Device

Why not use one of your well known regular clients, that is an aspiring amateur photographer and you have a trusting rapport with.

You could use your own digital camera and media, thus the photos would stay exclusively in your possession.

Why not use one of your well known regular clients, that is an aspiring amateur photographer and you have a trusting rapport with.

You could use your own digital camera and media, thus the photos would stay exclusively in your possession.

very True Whats up, thnk u, dont know why i didnt think of that hahaha must have been a blonde moment.

Posted via Mobile Device

We all have our blond moments :-P

Even if the photographer wants to use a professional camera for better quality shots, make sure you keep an eye on the media card used. I have always given all photos taken to the person in front of the camera, that way I can not be blamed for anything if they happen to show up where they were not. The only ones I have are a select few that were sent to me after.

You just have to find someone that knows what they are doing and you are comfortable with. Find a nice setting and have fun doing it!

Hotels are fun but it is weird to drag all the lighting and backdrop equipment up to the room, the looks from the hotel receptionist can be priceless.

I used to do pro photography; still have my lighting equip. Bringing gear into a hotel won't be a problem for a pro - portable gear is bundled up in suitcase-type cases, otherwise it's too cumbersome.

Lighting and posing are the biggest differences between the pros from the non-pros. A pro using an SLR digital camera will alsobe able to give better color saturation in the pics (more like "magazine" quality), plus more condensed field of focus (puts background out of focus while subject is in sharp focus).

I used to do pro photography; still have my lighting equip. Bringing gear into a hotel won't be a problem for a pro - portable gear is bundled up in suitcase-type cases, otherwise it's too cumbersome.

Lighting and posing are the biggest differences between the pros from the non-pros. A pro using an SLR digital camera will alsobe able to give better color saturation in the pics (more like "magazine" quality), plus more condensed field of focus (puts background out of focus while subject is in sharp focus).

I "love" the non-pro photos where the subject is projected on to the wall behind them as a big shadow, making them look huge. Lighting and posing are two things that makes or breaks photography. The person behind the camera does the lighting and white balance and the person in front does the posing, woila!

I love my little 50mm 1.8 lens. Gives a focal depth of an inch if desired.

Myself shooting Nikon D90 with some much needed accessories.

Edited by travelfreak
Typo

I have always loved photography. I also find b&w pics to be incredibly sexy. I have a Cannon XS1 Rebel and it needs to be worked in. I sent a PM so you can check out some of the pics I've taken. You can talk to Cerb girls I have had the pleasure to meet and I assure you they will tell you I am a sweetheart. I can edit the photos for you and resize them. If you need any help just let me know. I figured you would just get Ashley to take them for you though.

the last 2 posters seem like great candidates. Also Stacey, maybe let them know whether the quality you're looking for is like Emma Alexandra's (good focus and lighting), or Victoria Jolie's (glamour shots, exquisite lighting and posing).

I've been dabbling with photography for the past couple of years, unfortunately no references from other SP's that I've done shoots for but I can provide you with some albums that I've put up as part of a portfolio for viewing.

Well I just viewed/stared/looked at these photos' and I thought CK did a very outstanding job.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=1521

I did not even know he dabbled in photographer.

I thought he was all about bait and switch on CL ad's.

CK! job well done:bowdown: Belle is amazing in these pictures ;)

Well actually all her pictures are amazing:motion:

CK do you want to go on a road trip? I can help you set up :)

Thanks Pete, but ya can't really take a bad shot of Belle! I do have a creative side as well ya know! We had a lot of fun shooting and there's plenty more. Belle is a great model to work with she knows to hold her pose and how to work with the light, she's quite the creative type herself!

Any of you east coast girls interested, just drop me a line and I'll give you some references! I'm not just GWC ( guy with camera) Olympus E-510, full lights, Vivtar flash etc...All of my models will tell you I'm very professional, i even cater the shoots! OPC is a pro and has shot some very sexy shots of some cerb gals, now he's got quite the set up!

Sure Pete, we can travel Canada takin' pictures of pretty ladies ;)