Angelina Develin

I,ve read Angelina's ad,s many times over the last couple of years and have been curious about what a nurturing session would be like ! I tried to meet her last summer but couldn,t match schedules with her at the time. I must admit I've really lost interest in this "hobby" lately and meeting new providers has not given me the excitement or enjoyment it once did, maybe it was time for me to exit this life style. You can call it fate or maybe luck of the draw but we ended up communicating recently (she contacted me) and that led to us finally meeting. Since I live a substantial distance away from Winnipeg it warrants a full day to meet someone there and that was one of the first things that set Angelina apart from others ,she understood that, she recognized the commitment I had made to meet her. I arrived at her location parking was easy and convenient and made my way up to her apartment, the door opened and I found myself looking into bright green eyes and a beautiful face with a wide genuine smile ! She wrapped her arms around me pulled me into her ample chest and hugged me like we,ve known each other forever, leading me into her well appointed lair, she sat me down on an incredible antique barbers chair took my coat and offered me a drink before sitting down across from me. She was completely at ease and soon had me chatting about my life, my likes and dislikes family and even pets her interest is genuine and she is extremely perceptive ! She has a way of drawing you in that few have and I was under her spell !

What followed was a session that I,ve never experienced previously, unrushed but intimate from the candle lit bath to the soothing massage to the gentle mutual touching and intense sensual pleasures, she amazed me over and over again never once looking at a clock her attention fully on my pleasure and pleasure it was ! I was well over my time but she insisted I take time to shower before leaving and she ran one for me, chatting with me, as I truly bathed in the afterglow, feeling a closeness that I have not previously felt in an initial encounter. Unique, sensual, caring , passionate and Beautiful I can,t wait to replay this encounter again and again both in my mind and in person ! I will be back. Thank-you Angelina !

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 4

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.