A question for location...

I am currently looking for a private location and was wondering where would be the best location. I would prefere to be on the Quebec side but i do know alot of gentlemen do not like to cross over the bridge. So I was thinking the best would be in the west end. If you have any ideas please send me a message, I am looking to have my place in the next couple of weeks!!

Thanks xoxo

After reading a couple of police busts of incall locations recently, it seems it's better to locate in a highrise where neighbours will not know the comings and goings of residents or clients.

It seems neighbours' complaints were the main reason of police actions.

Guest c******n****h

I agree with Newton, in that an apartment building offers more anonymity. You should also look for a clean building, with visitor parking if possible, or in a location where there is street parking. You are probably correct in assuming that most men prefer not to travel into Gatineau. I could be wrong, but future responses should give you an idea ogf how others feel.

Absolutely move into a high rise....I am in a house and am not receiving more than a client every third day because of my neighbors.......Not to mention how damaging it has been for my budget...I am looking forward to move out from here real soon.

Also, I was told the best location is close to an OC transpo station, the closest possible.

Good luck Nana

Tracie;-)

A high rise is definate, I know its more private. I just want to make sure it's a decent and clean area, parking, easy to get to... It's not like searching for a place for yourself!! Thank you guys for the help!!

It might be best to find a place where it is accessible by bus transit and decent parking. However, you won't be able to please everyone. While one person may find Gatineau convenient for them, others will flat out not visit you. I had this problem when I had a place downtown in a condo building. The guys who worked downtown would walk or take a cab to see me so it was easy for them but I had a couple of guys from other areas who came to see me and thought it was a nuisance going downtown. They wanted me to acommodate them elsewhere. Sorry it doesn't work like that. I also have this problem even if I'm outside of downtown. Guys from downtown don't want to leave downtown and even guys from west end don't want to take one simple drive down the highway where the location I'm at is so accessible with free parking. If you don't like where an SP is located then don't ask her to go somewhere else because it's not convenient for the client.

What happened to the philosophy that if you really wanted to see the lady of your choice, you would go see her where she is located? My point is you're always going to have people who will not like where you're hosting your incalls. Just do what you feel is best for you but also take into account the location ( type of dwelling, privacy,e tc) and how accessible it is with parking. You will have to post what area you will be in on your ad or website so you won't have people wasting your time if they don't like where you are. There is nothing more frustrating than people who book an appt and once they find out where you are located, they say no.

Alexa I so agree with you! I am currently working from Hotels at the moment, I was downtown but some complained of no parking, so I moved to the west where there is plently of parking, but not as nice of place. I have no cc so it's been very difficult getting rooms. So I've decided to get an apartment and where I am is where Iam!! It's impossible to please everyone.

Thank you guys for your help! To thoose who send pm's and emails thanks also!! I think i've found a place and will be setting up very soon!!

Alexa I so agree with you! I am currently working from Hotels at the moment, I was downtown but some complained of no parking, so I moved to the west where there is plently of parking, but not as nice of place. I have no cc so it's been very difficult getting rooms. So I've decided to get an apartment and where I am is where Iam!! It's impossible to please everyone.

Thank you guys for your help! To thoose who send pm's and emails thanks also!! I think i've found a place and will be setting up very soon!!

Best wishes to you Nana at your new place!

Good morning Nana and Alexa,

Your respective posts are right on the money. Your eventual location will not please everyone. There will always be some inconvenience for some of your guests. But, if the gentlemen or ladies wish to visit with you, they will make the effort!

The main thing is that your incall location be clean, cozy and secure.

Tracie makes an excellent point about private homes not being a preferred location.

i go where the sp is, i go for the sp and not the location. if you have a good time with the lady who cares where you have to drive too. the only thing i expect is a clean place wich is normal and every lady i had the pleasure of meeting always had a clean place.