The Body Shop Lounge (Cornwall)

I apologize if this is out of place but there's no Cornwall section on CERB.

I was recently given a glowing recommendation of this club and I was wondering if anyone could back it up or dispute it. PM me if you have a more detailed experience.

I've only been there two times in the past six months so my experience there may not be an accurate reflection of this place. My observation is that this club is a mix of local sports bar and SC. I was there after 10 PM on both occasions and there was 6-8 girls working the stage and making their rounds. The CR are fairly private and comfortable. Many of the girls appear to be in the twilight of their careers being a little on the heavy side and long in the tooth but there's also some beauties there as well.

I guess it really depends on what you're looking for in a SC. I was never offered extras in the CR but I never ask either...it's just not my thing. There's nothing else around that vicinity so if you're in the area and you're looking for a place to chill, watch some naked women and maybe catch a hockey game on the big screen, you've got nothing to lose.

The only other SC's in this region are Karina's in Cassleman and Club Frontier beside the Riviere Beaudette off-ramp just inside the Quebec border. Karina's isn't worth the 45 minute trip unless you're there anyway with only one or two dancers working most days. It's more of a local dive bar. Club Frontier on the other hand has several beautiful ladies working offering a wide range of CR experiences!!!