Gina Leigh

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

i saw a thread started by Gina leigh, went to see her profile and liked the pics and saw see was coming to ottawa the second week of febuary. we exchange a couple of emails and booked a time and date.

i got to the hotel and knock and a goddess opened the door, i must say Gina is one of the best look woman i ever saw in my life and the body, oh my god the closest thing to perfection i saw.

after a little conversations we started kissing, amazing dfk. off comes the shirt and pants for a wonderful bbbj. after it was my turn to satisfy her and told her to sit on my face so i could feist at the y, very vocal and responsive and great tasting. then she ask me if i wanted to fuck her wich was a positive response so on come the protection for a little cowgirl position. like the view of her on top of me great breast and beautiful face, yet again very vocal. couldn't resist any longer and came.

after some more talking then came round 2, more dfk,bbj and daty. on came the cover again some cowgirl, mish with her legs over my shoulder then reverse cowgirl finish with a 69 too cap the afternoon off.

Gina Leigh is the best encounter i ever had in about 2 years of hobbying.she is a lady who loves what she does and it shows. very easy to talk too,funny, down to eath and just a real sweetheart. if ever you decide to see her( you should by the way, you won't regret it) treat her with kindness and the respect she deserve, Gina leigh is and amazing woman.

repeat definetaly!!!!!!. every chance i get.

thank you gina for a wonderful afternoon.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Well I have to agree Gina sure is a Goddess! I had the pleasure of meeting her the day after she arrived in town and it sure was a most memorable experience. I was greeted by a very beautiful woman with a great smile. After closing the room door I was given a passionate kiss. She certainly redefines the term DFK and something in my pants was enjoying this tremendously. Our lips finally unlocked so I could remove my boots. We got acquainted talking a bit about each other while making our way to the bed. We continued getting to know each other while lying on the bed. Meanwhile my hands are discovering her gorgeous firm body caressing those great breasts which are reacting well to my hands and eventually my mouth. She mentioned she used to be in Montreal and I thought too bad for them seems they lost a true Gem.

Well enough getting acquainted, she suggested I should get rid of my clothes and I had to oblige. She then proceeded to give me a most wonderful BBBJ. After enjoying this for a while I suggested I should be allowed to reciprocate and moved in for some DATY. I could feel form her body reaction and sound she was enjoying herself. After she reach an orgasm she returned the favour again with more BBBJ. Then after slipping a cover on we carried on with some doggie style and both enjoyed ourselves until I could not hold on any longer.

We lay in bed catching out breath and chatting. She certainly is a most interesting woman and I could have had a great conversation with her for hours. But all great things must come to an end so I got dress and departed not before getting a great goodbye kiss.

Gina is an amazing woman and I certainly plan on repeating many times. I will certainly keep an eye out for her visit schedule to book early as I am sure she will fill her schedule quickly!

Thanks Gina for such a wonderful time!!!

Gina Leigh. Beautiful, warm, and delicious... both inside and out. She's a sweet girl with a lively, fun personality, and she loves to play... a lot. I too saw Gina this week and my experience was very similar to that of Shymale and Loneskater; so, I won't bother repeating the things they said. However, there still is more to write about the pleasures of spending time with this lovely lady.

This week I saw Gina for the second time ever. Our first encounter was last spring; about nine months ago. Both sessions were comparable in quality, but quite different in rendering. I found our first session more heated and physical (athletic even), whereas this week's rendezvous was casual and intimate. I think this reflects Gina's ability to adapt to her client's needs and mood. Whether you're there for pure sex or some TLC; PSE or GFE; she adapts to become the girl of your fantasies or the girl of your dreams. And it's more than just the availability of options on her menu, it's also how her persona easily and naturally switches from sweetness to fuck-me-ness, depending upon the situation.

To say Gina is attractive is an understatement. She is definitely the kind of woman you'd love to be seen with. Fit and toned, but also soft and feminine. She has a fresh bright look about her. Sparkling eyes, a gorgeous mouth, and a body that would be dangerous around busy intersections. Her breasts are a sight to behold. They are perfectly shaped and proportioned to her body; and although enhanced, they feel real nice and are amazingly responsive when touched. Gina's boobs are a turn-on for me and I can't wait to play with them again.

As I lay on the bed with Gina straddling me, her subtle pelvic grind making me hard; I looked at her pretty face while I ran my hands up and down her sides, under her lingerie and over her superb ass. I was amazed at how smooth her skin felt, and at how just caressing her made me feel so good. We hadn't even gotten to the good stuff yet and I was already feeling quite content.

As for the rest of it. I think delicious is an apt description. I can attest to the fact that Gina tastes delicious everywhere. She's very vocal and offers lots of encouragement. (I'm thinking, "Doesn't she know housekeeping is swarming the floor at this time of the day?" lol) As for the main course, doggie was where we started (her favorite position I believe) and doggie is where we ended. Unfortunately for me, the end came a little sooner than I wanted; but by the time it did, my hour was just about over and I was wearing my silly grin of satisfaction. So, perfect timing, I guess.

For sure, Gina Leigh is among the upper echelon of service providers in the Ottawa area. From my personal experience, she is the best. Beautiful, passionate and fully engaged to ensure satisfaction. What more could a guy ask for? Gina is a perfect diversion from everyday life; where briefly, she makes fantasy reality. Go ahead and experience her. I doubt she'll disappoint. I know I plan to see her again... often.

I had the pleasure of seeing Gina for the 3rd time during her recent visit to Ottawa. I have to say that all of our encounters have been top notch. There is passion, sensuality, amazing sex and interesting conversation, Oh ya and her are looks super hot, better than her pics. Can't ask for more.

Yes Gina loves to play, loves sex and seems to be a real student of the arts. I know I've only scratched the surface of her carnal knowledge/skills. All these things make her one of my favorite ladies.

Thanks Gina , I look forward to your next visit to Ottawa.

GHT

I had the pleasure of meeting Gina last summer when she was still PP

She was almost my first experience in this Hobby and no doubt set the bar high I have hooked upwith Gina on all her subsequent trips to Ottawa and am glad I will be seeing her again ...........soon next week

I know a rec should be posted after a rendez vous bit I am quite confident in sending the this rec out a week in advance

She will blow...................my mind again

Gina thanks in advance

i agree with you frosty, gina is amazing. my mind will also be blown early next week.

Posted via Mobile Device

i had my 3rd visit with the amazing gina leigh this past monday, as always our meeting was outstanding. she is the best sp i ever had the chance of spending time with. i will see her every time she comes to town.

You guys aren't kidding - does she ever dfk. I've been missing out all my life. I completely did 360 from a bootylova to a tounglova.

My oh my oh my. Speechless. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

had another amazing encounter with the incredible gina leigh. i will just say this and let it speak for itself, she is the best sp i ever spent time with over my 2 to 3 years of hobbying. simply the best.

thank you Gina for letting me be one of the privileged to spend time with you.

You guys aren't kidding - does she ever dfk. I've been missing out all my life. I completely did 360 from a bootylova to a tounglova.

My oh my oh my. Speechless. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

My heart goes out to those who missed out.:butt:

I had the lucky opportunity to meet Gina on her last day in Ottawa,

I reached the agreed upon destination, I knock on the door, the door opens, and OH MY GOD,,, an angel has fallen from heaven, and is standing in front of me, I said hi, she said hi while closing the door behind me, and whithout skipping a beat the DFK started,,,

what ever happened next is strictly for my memories :razz:

But I will say this, well spoken and drop dead gorgeous

Thank you Gina for an unforgettable memory,

Definatly will repeat 8-) 8-) 8-)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.