Marie Soleil of Oceana still delivers!

Guest gagagaga

So I hadn't seen the great Marie Soleil in a couple of years when suddenly the urge hit me like a warm tongue right in the crotch.

I like her new location on Victoria much better than the old one on Wright. She is as funny and cute and sweet as ever. Maybe even more beautiful if that's possible. We spoke together in Italian, Spanish, English, and French and had a great time.

She is a trained massage therapist, so the quality of the massage is top notch. The finish was as spectacular as always!!

Highly recomended and I will definately repeat more often.

NOW I know what all the fuss was about. Should have learned by now that Joe Blow's not blowing thru' his hat and Dumpy's no Dummy! Why did it take me so long? Well, if I'd gone there first maybe I wouldn't have seen all the others in the meantime! Saw her today. Location very convenient for me, and contained all the essentials--showers, toilet, table, and Marie. Massage as good as any in town. Relieved all my aching muscles after a workout at the gym. Then the finish....She says she likes to leave her clients relaxed and happy. Boy, did she suceed. Maybe getting on a bit over the giddy girly stage, but sure knows how to make a guy stand up an' dance! This ol' geyzer may just never go back to the young'uns again!

Guest ye****y1*3

i had an appointment once with her, but couldn;t for the life of me find her new place. I even mapquested it but when i drove i just could not find her street (victoria). unfortunately i had to call and cancell. perhaps i should try again:roll:

Yes. YesGuy. You really must. You'll not be disappointed. She's fun, obviouly enjoys life, and wants you to as well. And her location is not at all hard to find. Victoria runs perpendicular to Lauier just opposite the Museum. Follow it to the end (only a couple of blocks). It's a little red brick house on the left. Best to phone in advance to make sure the way is clear as waiting rooms not provided. Marie herself doesn't work weekends and I haven't met her weekend replacement. (yet). Hours about 9-6 pm I believe.

Just a bump to this thread. Has anyone seen Marie Soleil recently? Is she still around? Any update would be appreciated.

Guest *ohn***on

Can someone fire me her contact info. Would love to go see her !

Booked a massage session at OCeana Spa today. Very relaxing. Marie Soleil is a little older but has great technique and worked out a lot of stress. Got me ready for the weekend!! I think she said she studied massage therapy in school. Location not the best, but service definitely worth a repeat visit.

Guest s**nflute
Can someone fire me her contact info. Would love to go see her !

If you want bonus points, send us a positive review and get certified at the same time........wow 2 for 1 ...........go for it!!:bddog:

I'd like to book another appt with her and what a repeat customer can get. ;) She was very friendly, and makes you feel comfortable right away. Highly recommend.

Posted via Mobile Device

She asks <elided> and is totally worth it.

tbone, I'm sure you mean well, but PLEASE don't post ladies' rates. That's for them to do. The SPs/MAs here have every right to change their rates when they feel so inclined, and old posts with their old rates don't help.

And *really* don't talk about what goes on behind closed doors, unless you're trying to bring someone to the attention of LE. If you got anything from a MA beyond standard MA services - and I have no idea whether you did or not - don't talk about it here. LE pulling a bawdy-house raid helps nobody.

She typically works ... Receipt available if required.

A truly amazing post for someone with so few messages. May I gently point you towards the FAQs regarding what one should and should not post. Not slagging... just gently nudging.