Manuella

I had contacted Phoebee to prebook Manuella since she does not normally work on Tuesday since she has school, yes she really is a student.

When Manuella arrived she gave me a hug of a long lost friend, she is very pleasant, bright and fun to hold. I had made a clothing request that she was happy to accommodate thanks to Phoebee.

Her bio says she is a safe GF and I prefer the girls to be that way She is very fit and the photo are recent and accurate. She is a dancer and gymnastic student. When you with her you will feel like you the only person in the world and looking into her eyes just felt exotic . Everything is safe but it still felt GFE to me

YMMV treat her nice and you will have a great experience

I will be seeing her again many times

I was able to spend some time with Manuella this week and what a joy.

After exchanging a number of PM's with Phoebee I booked some time with Manuella.

I arrived to the high end downtown hotel to be met at the door by the beautiful Manuella wrapped in a towel. This lady is not at all represented well by the pictures on the site. Since those pictures were taken she lost a bit of weight as a result of stress around exam time and is now a perfect tight, soft spinner at 5'2" and no more than 100lbs if that. She is part Portuguese & part Egyptian, which makes for a real exotic look. She has wonderful A breasts with very responsive nipples. And such an attractive face. I was in Heaven.

After a quick shower the towels were quickly shed and we got to know each other much better. I will not go into details, but Manuella is a Safe GFE, so CBJ is available with LFK, I did not partake in DATY but I am sure it is available. By the time the cowgirl ride started I was so ready I could not last long. I do not know about multiple SOG as one is enough for me. Oh, did I mention the vibrating toy? Ask her.

Before closing I can't miss pointing out that this lady is not only beautiful but is extremely smart and easy to talk to. She has done lots of traveling and is well versed in world affairs. I would have enjoyed another hour to just sit and talk over a glass of wine. I'll have to plan that for the next time.

teched

okayyy when we speak of hidden gems, no-one ever mentioned I would find so darn many at T2T. Lady Pheobee should be publicly acclaimed for getting the absolutely diamonds among stones of the courtesan buisness. I am completely enamored with her incredible selection of gorgeous women. I have seen Chrystal from T2T not too long ago, and boy what an experience! Truly an erotic masterpiece, I thought I should now sample something I haven't tried before..Darker chocolate to be precise. Man I am glad I did, first of all i'm pretty shocked I've seen only minor threads of her here and there because she is one hell of a stunner. A spinner, stunner that it is! Total knockout, and she's not exactly an ebony as I expected but a mixture of several international cultures.

It was on accident that I had an appointment with her, I had initially called for Paris, but she had been unavailable and of course Lady Pheobee persuaded me to try another belle from her kingdom,Manuella. I had already had quite a terrible day at work and was looking for some serious downtime. Luckily her hotel was close to my residence downtown, and location was very satisifactory and upscale. I was sent up to the door 5 mins early for my appointment and not entirely prepared for the sight before me.

People,you need to take in that she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, very ethnic and exotic looking,and . Kind of between a Leona Lewis and Cleopatra.Light caramel..mm Fantastic body,very toned which was wrapped up in a very sexy evening gown with sky high heels to match,whoo hoo!An underneath awaited satin undies,bra the whole shebang! I took in the scenery around me, erotic music playing,wine ready to be poured and, the shower already on (thumbs up) She really offers an intimate time that includes all the bells and whistles. After what seemed like the fastest shower in history, she coaxed me onto the bed, after exchanging a few get-to-knows,I was seduced by this little beauty. Extremely passionate, and an actual sincere kisser, exactly how I would want to be kissed by a lover. The sex was surprisingly very sensual and slow. I was honestly amazed by the level of intimacy she could provide Various positions were tried and despite lack of BBBJ( which I was forewarned about) the bj provided was still pretty darn good! She really honestly is a delightful packadge, the perfect GFE, and one hell of a lover. Great listener, and very insightful on all topics.I definietly plan on repeating over and over again. Manuella is a courtesan that is worthy of making you forget about a bad day, while leaving you with a skip to your step.

I saw Manuella almost two weeks ago and am only now getting around to adding my recommendation. Better late than never!

She is very sexy and responsive young lady, very very eager to please (she met me at the door with two glasses in her hand and a wine bottle close by ... nice touch!) High end hotel, clean room, no drama.

The previous recommendations are very accurate. I was very pleased ... by both the time in bed and then by the extensive chat after. She's a smart lady, good conversationalist, with lots of definite opinions.

Highly recommended! Thanks Phoebe too for running a classy operation.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.