What would you prefer? General question for anyone.

I have a question for the clients/regulars that sees or have seen any SP in St. John's..or anyone who has experience this..

When it comes to location, is it preferrable to have a private location downtown vs. anywhere else in St. John's?

I am currently in the west end and I have experienced a few people that have enquired about my services and sometimes, because I am not located downtown, they do not make the Appointment. Would it be better to be located DT?

In St. John's local ladies are located all over the city and I have seen 5 in the west end specifically. Main factor is if the location will let me as a client be inconspicuous in my parking and comings and goings. Besides the ladies that entertain out of hotels there are not actually alot of local ladies baswd in the DT area.

I have found a few clients who prefer downtown as it is easily accessible from their office - and if they are "sneaking away", so to speak, they don't have enough time to drive to you, have the date and get back to work. This is rare, but it does happen. Ultimately, if a client wants to see you, he will make the effort to come to you :)

• Like 1

Guest W****he***k

I think it is going to depend on the client. I am a "sneak away" during the day guy, like Savannah describes, so downtown upscale hotels are always my preferred location. I am never as comfortable with residences as I am with hotel rooms. Downtown is certainly convenient when it comes to stepping out for a session during the daytime as compared to say the East End. Like nlwoodchuck says though, a residence that is inconspicuous and allows one to come and go without being totally on display is most important.

A downtown location while not a necessity is certainly a positive. My main requirements is discrete, has close available parking and is generally upscale. A place like the Delta is perfect for me underground parking with discrete elevator access in lower lobby.

That said I would not really gave a problem with any of the better hotels in the city or with an upscale condo.

Just my opinion.

Guest W****he***k

Gotta agree .... the Delta is a discrete hobbyist's dream set up.

The delta doesn't work if your offices are located near it. I find the Delta is used by many companies for conventions and meetings by companies located downtown. It will be awkward if you are coming down the elevator and you run into someone you know from a guest floor.

In addition, it is the place where lots of business guests stay making it awkward if you attend meetings with business guests from other locations. It depends on how prepared you are for excuses if you ever run into someone. It may be a small possibility but it could happen.

I prefer locations that are more discreet with less people to be seen by.