Sexy Trish

Hey Guys,

This is an honest recommendation because I have never been with Trish. I saw her pics and then shortly after that had an nice chat with her in a private chat room.

The information I am giving you here is based on my chat. The pics on her website speak for themselves. Trish did assure me that the pics are of her and are recent. Trish is very well mannered and well spoken. She is 22, has dark hair and big beautiful eyes. She plays safe and has some restrictions. To find out her restrictions, you should contact her. She is very clean and discreet and according to her...she loves gray hair. I believe Trish is honest and down to earth.

Sorry if I should not be making this recommendation without TOFTT. I am not in a position at the moment to TOFTT. I just thought I would give Trish a hand in breaking into the bizz.

Whoever decides to take the plunge, please add to this recommendation as I think she will generate a lot of interest.

Cheers

Well this is a first - a rec thread created in anticipation that maybe a good rec will be given. Come on now, chat rooms and emails don't count for recs.

I can see your point Buggernot. People need to take my rec for what it is worth. I did explain that I had not met her but that based on what I saw and heard from her I was willing to make a recommendation. I did not want to damage my reputation by embelishing anything about her so it is accurate as far as I could tell. I did get the feeling she was genuine.

If this is not appropriate, I do appologize and if Mod wishes it be moved or removed I won't argue.

I removed this from the recommendations section as this is NOT an appropriate recommendation for a lady. Please use the site correctly.

Did anyone on CERB see Trish last week? I am definitely interested. She looks promising. PM me if you need to.

Posted via Mobile Device