Leigh

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Hi i'm Leigh and Im recommending myself because I have gone from starting out on CL to treating this like a real job, a sexy job ;) lol. (sorry I had too)

I Still advertise on CL here and there but also have a paid ad on sp411 and try very hard to make each experiance a great one. I want to show more people what I can do and prove that you can find great girls on CL that are in it to build a great reputation, like myself.

I offer a true GFE and Phone services aswell check me out.

very friendly :)

• Like 3

Well I've seen Leigh 2 times in total and what I can say is that she provides top notch service each time I've seen her. I've discovered Leigh through this forum and also seen her ad on sp411. I booked an appointment through email a couple of days in advance and confirmed on the day of the appointment. On the day of the appointment, she greeted me warmly and welcomed

me inside her apartment which was around the Red River College region. She took off her coat and she was wearing a sexy black outfit with stockings. We both get into her bedroom filled with romantic candlelights and we started off with a kiss. She's definitely a great kisser!! She continued with a really nice soothing, sensual massage. I won't go into explicit details, but after making out, we spent great quality time cuddling, chatting, and getting to know one another. She is definately non-rushed and doesn't just kick you out the door. She's really affectionate, warm, makes you very comfortable, and engages with you the entire time. Her pictures online don't even do justice to how beautiful she is. I left there a very happy man. Leigh has seriously got to be the most underrated SP here. All in all I'm very pleased with her excellent service!!!

AWW thank you very much wordup! ;) let me know if you ever need a reference I wold be more than happy to vouch for you!

Hi there,

I saw Leigh during the summer so this review is coming late. She's a real sweetheart with a beautiful face, kicking curves and a sexy attitude. She means to please and she delivers. Don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself.

Thanks Leigh! ;)

• Like 1

Hi Thanks for the Interest! your right I only Advertise a couple times a month but that's not because I'm only working on those days its cuz I like to keep a low profile and I already have a great set of LT clients but I am always available for bookings with new ones too which is the reason why I advertise every once an awhile. I'm always interested in new clients of good quality. I am available for fetish (rates and other details are worked on on an individual bases), Overnights, sugerdaddy/baby arrangements and advanced bookings as well as short notice bookings are accepted by regular clients which are considered "vip".

what I look for in a man is someone who enjoys spending time with me, loves to make me feel good and wants me laugh and have a good time, respects my time and treats me good, and wants 2 to spoil me. as the saying goes "if your good to me I'll be good to you" ;) thanks and feel free to email me for a link to my site [email protected]

leigh.

Met Leigh for the first time at my outcall hotel. Despite the fact it was late and short notice she accommodated. Curvy fun girl with lots of energy. Great GFE or if you prefer pse. She has skills that will test your stamina for sure. Very eager to make sure session is about you and your comfort. I can't wait to see her again.

• Like 1

Met with Leigh last night for the first time ever. Nice incall at her place. She was dressed in a sexy outfit, which showed off her awesome curves. She was very friendly, and easy to talk to, which i like. she plays safe, which is also a must for me!

I won't go into too many details, but i will say that she is absolutely amazing at what she does, and i enjoyed every second with her.

• Like 1

I had the genuine pleasure of meeting Leighxox who advertises on here and I think occasionally BP.

The reason why I chose her was the fact that I love curvy girls. She has curves in all the right places. Her best assets are probably her nice thick legs and great ass.

I really enjoyed her enthusiasm and willingness to please. I've seen several other SPs and none have given a bbbj like she did. I really had to control myself from releasing early. She also likes to be pleased as well and let me say that she tasted wonderful EVERYWHERE.

Then we had fun and it was pretty hot and heavy and it's a good thing she had a air conditioner.

She's not a clock watcher at all and she made sure to make the most out of our time together with a nice relaxing massage when we were done.

Many other SPs have a habit of up selling with either mediocre service or with a really limited menu. Leighxox has one of the best open menus I've experienced for a good rate.

You really can't go wrong with this gem and I will repeat as soon as I can.

• Like 1

I have to agree with all of the above comments, sent Leigh a text late last Sun night, she responded promptly, I had some requests that she had no problem accommodating so I decide to give her a go, when I arrived I was pleased by the gorgeous sexy lady that met me at the door, we exchang$d our intros and got down to business I am not going to go into all the details but the BBBJ is still etched in my mind and its been almost a week, the girl knows how to take care of her man, can't wait till my next date with her.

• Like 1

I had the joy of seeing Leigh this morning. As a nice rise and shine with morning wood.

Leading up to the confrontation, she made me feel very comfortable on the phone. As I got hornier and hornier waiting for the day to arrive.

As a gentleman I offered her a nice post workout drink before meeting up with her.

Also fyi this was just a quicky session.

Met her at the door and was stunned and this long legged, beautiful busty woman was. She looked amazing in her outfit. Even without the heel, she had amazing legs.

We had some small talk leading and into the bedroom. As I peeled off my clothes, she intervened and asked me if I liked some tongue wrestling.

As we flickered back and forth and I enjoyed her plump juicy lips. She started to unbuckle me. Right then it was on like donkey kong.

She got down to work with some nice bbbj. It was amazing as her lips wrapped my manhood. I could feel that tongue moving around. I had to grab the back of her head....

I decided to get more comfortable and she was glad to let me. As in this position I was going to be finished...as she changed position and went for some DT. That was it..the curtain call..I told her I was going to explode...she finished me off with a nice hj and cot.

I will def see her again..........FO SHO!!

• Like 1

Wow, I had the pleasure of spending some time with Leigh yesterday morning... morning sex is the best and with her it is awesome...lol. Leigh is easy to talk to, great sense of humor and is very passionate - dfk is great, bbbj is awesome and she loves to cum with daty....

She is definitely on my ATF now and I will repeat as often as possible....

thank you Leigh for a great time....

embelish
  • Like 1

Well I finally made a date with this lovely lady and she was delightful. Very friendly on the phone and arrived at my place in a timely fashion for the short notice I requested of her. She was even able to find an outfit the way I described that I would like to see her in and it was better than I could have even thought of (the stockings were perfect Leigh!).

Opening the door was great, she is a very pretty and young looking lady, to me she looks a lot younger than she really is. She changed into that cute little outfit then we got down to the business end. We ironed out the details of what I was looking for from her menu and she was very easy to talk to about this, something an awkward guy like me finds calming.

After I decided on a 2 hour session with her she and I engaged in a little pillow talk and kissing rather than a massage as I wanted to try something a little different. Then the fun started! She asked what was my favorite part of an encounter and after I told her the bbbjs she went to town and worked my buddy and his two little friends to perfection. She was also able to get herself off with fingers during this which really helped turn me on more. I then remembered that my favorite part of bjs was actually the after play sucking that can feel really great after a big finish and she was more than accommodating for that pleasure.

We went back to some more pillow talk and cuddling (awww yeah I'm a softy) and then eventually went for the gold. Tried a few different positions that were great, and then took another break.

She knew my fave was the bjs so started into that again but an old doggy like me can only finish so many times. At this point I swung her into the 69 position and reciprocated as best I could so we took another break and then a little while later she was down there again passionately going at it and really made a grand effort to make me cum again.

A little more chatting with this lovely girl and a great big hug and kiss as I walked her to the door.

Leigh is a true delight and I will repeat when I am able to. She was well worth it. She is really fun and I enjoyed talking with her very much. She's a true gem and one lovely woman.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.