Karmen at PK

I saw the ad for Karmen, a new lady from PK, and immediately knew I had to book an appt as soon as possible to see the lady with this amazing figure. Fortunately, when I met with Karmen, everything else was just as wonderful. If you like exotic, then this lady is for you -- she has a cultural background that includes a bit of everything. She was very friendly, very enthusiastic, and just a joy to spend some time with. A very good addition to the PK ladies, and supposedly she will be visiting form Montreal regularly, which is very good news. Very highly recommended.

Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again
Agency Pink Kitty
  • Like 1

Had a chance to see this lady yesterday glad I did she is a sweetheart. Met at the door in sexy bra and thong covered with an open shirt was hot looking.

She lead to the bedroom where we spoke for a couple and then she moved in for some ldfk her hands moving to places she wanted.

We fell into the bed and continued lfk and moved on to taking each others remaining clothes of she then straddled me while still lfk.

She then rolled back over on bed I kissed other regions and went for some DATY sweet is all I can say and she was so into to it I will keep how may O's we tried for in this position.

Some amazing bbbj and a couple positions then finished with some more bbbj

repeat for sure she is only here on weekends

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.