To all the mothers in the business...

Guest c**io**m7

Over the past two years, I have had the pleasure of meeting a number of exceptional women in this business, both SP and MA...some even on a personal level.

Many of these ladies are mothers, some single, some married, who started working in this industry to feed their children and give them a good life. Each has had unique circumstances and varying dreams for the future. As this industry has it's stereotypes and social stigmas, many of their families are oblivious to what they do for a living and some, (maybe for good reason), are quite concerned as to what their families may think.

To all of you, I have this to say:

"You have raised amazing children and you are an incredible woman. You have done what you needed to do to provide for your family in the best way possible. Never, ever be ashamed of that and forever be proud of everything you have accomplished. You should be admired for all that you have done."

I, for one, admire each and every one of you for putting the needs of your families ahead of any concern what others, including family, may think. We all know, generally, there isn't anything a mother would not do for her children and each of you epitomize this philosophy in a way that personifies the statement perfectly.

I tip my hat, I retreat in unworthiness...you all should not be ostracized, belittled or shamed for your work. On the contrary, you should be placed on a pedastal and celebrated as "Moms of the Year". I look up to you, I envy you and I praise you as the dedicated, loving and devoted mothers you are...society could learn something from you.

wow man, I could not agree more, I am currently dating one of these amazing ladies . Thanks for putting into words what I never could