Duo or Trio, suggestions?

I have been reading a lot on here and you guys (and girls) certainly have a lot of experience and wisdom to share. I have had some fantastic SP encounters in Toronto and Vancouver including two duo's in Vancouver at the Fox Den that were amazing. I am coming to Ottawa for a couple of days in March and I would love to book a duo or perhaps a trio. Are there any recommendations or words of wisdom for me booking my SP's in advance. I do not want to have to end up spending a long time to find what looks to be a fantastic booking only to be disappointed when I open my hotel room door.

Traveller

Guys. Please help a fellow hobiest out. Someone out there must be a fan of the duo or trio and have some favourites to share. I am sure we have all had disappointing experiences and it seems to me this forum is a great way to avoid making mistakes. It is also a good way for the ladies to get to know a little about the clients before accepting a booking. Certainly that helps everyone be a whole lot safer and happier.:grin:

Many ladies do do duos but for a good successful encounter you should really meet up with on or both ladies individually first. This would establish a prior sexual chemistry increasing the chance for fun during a duo.

Guest c******n****h

I would highly recommend MONICADD and Emma Alexandra if they are both in Ottawa at the same time. I can guarantee from prsonal experience you won't be disappointed. You will definitely not need a third lady.