Karina's in Casselman

Does any know if Karina's in Casselman is still a strip club? And if they are what are their hours?

Thanks!

Karina's is still operating as a strip club. It has a local dive bar atmosphere with a couple of dancers usually working. I've never seen any stage shows during any of my visits. I can't speak about their specific hours of operation but they open sometime in the early afternoon until 2am and I don't believe that they're open on Sundays.

• Like 1

Hurry if you are going to go. I was told yesterday it has been sold and will close sometime later this spring. Being torn down to build condos.

• Like 1

Really? I wonder if the license will be reused in that town? I've been there a few times. Great mileage when you're the only one there and the girls are bored out of their mind.

• Like 1

That's a shame... I really like little out of the way dive clubs like that. They can be.... Interesting :) Not many around the Ottawa area

That's a shame... I really like little out of the way dive clubs like that. They can be.... Interesting :) Not many around the Ottawa area

MONTREAL is not far, and better mileage !! Maybe Bfax one day!!

• Like 1

Tease is located on the NE corner of Bank and Rideau Rd a few km south of the airport. I hit this place anytime I'm in the Ottawa area....never disappointed. Sucks to hear about Karina's. Any further news about the timing of it's closing?

Tease is located on the NE corner of Bank and Rideau Rd a few km south of the airport. I hit this place anytime I'm in the Ottawa area....never disappointed. Sucks to hear about Karina's. Any further news about the timing of it's closing?

No these are two different clubs. I have never been to Karina's, is it open? Tease Inc. is the one on Bank.