Lea on BP

I don't know why there are no recos for Lea on CERB yet, she has been well reviewed elsewhere. I saw her a few days ago and hopefully she will keep on working.

The pics on BP are accurate except she has some tattoos and a slightly "alt look". I believe she is a smoker but the effect was not overwhelming. She has a curvy figure with a fantastic rack that looked great bouncing around while she was riding on top of me. Then I jumped on top of her and pounded away until I popped. I am pretty sure she had a "big O" during the action. YMMV of course (we had good chemistry) but she seemed to really enjoy the sex.

Lea has a really warm personality and seems like a good person. My donation was to help with her school. Hope you treat her well she is a gem

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I've been looking at Lea's pictures since last year when she worked at Guilty Pleasures. She is now independent and has started an account on CERB now which I have suggested that she used more often and to become part of the CERB community. Booking was easy, but she only does in-calls a few days of the week. Her location is close to where I work so a lunch time appointment was perfect for me. When she opened the door, I was greeted by cute little spinner. She had the young next girl look. She gave me a hug and kiss and brought me into her place. I took a quick shower and we quickly went into her bed room, where we started to kiss and explore each other's body. I had asked her to wear the leopard skin outfit that she has in one of her pictures. she has a very slim curvy body with nice size breast that suited her frame. She started off with a BJ where she demonstrated her oral skills with plenty of eye contact, then it was my turn to return the favour, she enjoyed daty a lot and could hear the moans of pleasures. Then it was time to put on the cover where we enjoyed many positions. She is tight and enjoys sex and went out of her way to please me. After we cuddled and talked, then I took my shower and said my farewells.

I had a really good time with her and plan on visiting her again in the near future. She had great reviews on the other board, but doesn't really advertise here that often. I suggested to her that she spend more time on CERB and develop some clientèle here.

Another great find and great service provider.

I highly recommend her.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.