Flora Revel in Ottawa - a kinky, mischievous indulgence

I managed to spend some time with Flora while she visited Ottawa recently, and her site perfectly reflects her nature -- creative, playful, comfortable with all kinds of sensual expression, and vast in her interests, experience, and talents.

What the site only hints at is her striking intelligence, perceptiveness, ability to adapt to the needs and interests of her client, and how constantly she is engaged with the person she's spending time with. Not to mention a deliciously wicked sense of humour that I instantly bonded with.

And just in case that all sounds a bit too weighty, the fact is that ultimately, Flora is just a whole lot of fun to play with.

Our meeting took place in a very nice suite in an upscale hotel downtown, and Flora was dressed elegantly in a black evening dress, heels and nylons, along with some long black gloves for an extra seductive touch.

I booked a two-hour session so we could take our time and really enjoy ourselves. We chatted a bit at the beginning of the session, I took a quick shower, and then we moved directly on to some interests I had described in our initial e-mails. Flora undressed seductively and teasingly, and paid a lot of attention to my specific interests, which we kept up actively for the remainder of our time.

I'm pointedly NOT listing the elements of our play together because I prefer to keep them private, between me and Flora. I think her site speaks for itself, fluently and comprehensively.

I have to say, I've found Ottawa's pickings exceedingly slim when it comes to a smart, playful, talented woman who's specifically interested in exploring the kinks and fetishes of her clients. In this respect Flora is a long, deep, refreshing drink in the middle of a kink-less desert. (Although, if being parched and rubbing gritty sand in odd places is really what you're after, I'm sure Flora could arrange that too.)

So, at the risk of making it harder for me to book some time with her the next time she returns to Ottawa, I have to recommend her heartily and without reservation.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent

Why thank you, MightyPen, for the charming and eloquent recommendation!

You are fabulous company and I look forward to spending more time with you.

Until next time!!

I visited with Flora today and had a fabulous time. She has the most amazing eyes that look right into your soul and a beautiful smile that lights up when she's pleased or thinking playful thoughts.

Flora enjoys the simpler pleasures of touching and being touched but also has a wide array of interests in fetish, ass play and domination. Because she's so comfortable and confident, I was relaxed from the start, and she had great fun finding all my hot spots (physical and beyond). A very sexy woman.

Edited by blue_eyes56
typo

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.