Favorite scents for the ladies?

We all know how important hygiene is. I am wondering if the ladies have any favorite colognes/deodorants? Any specific ones that are a turn on?

Thanks!

Clean healthy skin & hair recently washed with soap and water. No fragrances please! They're a turn off for me.

Call me crazy, but I love love love Old Spice! Especially when it is on quite heavily! I like the scent of a mans cologne to be strong. It reminds me of my male figures growing up!

Call me crazy, but I love love love Old Spice! Especially when it is on quite heavily! I like the scent of a mans cologne to be strong. It reminds me of my male figures growing up!

I also enjoy the smell of Old Spice, the original one!! Reminds me of my first high school boyfriend!!

Guest S***e

Prior to my encounters I shampoo, scrub, wash, floss, shave, brush, bathe/shower, rinse, and buff fluff-dry so that I am totally scent-free in order to accomodate those ladies who are scent sensitive or allergic. The last thing I would want to do is meet a lady smelling like her X-whatever either. Probably best to meet up scent-free at least for the first time and take it from there as far as preferences go.

Wow Dorinda, Old Spice... I guess I got some shopping to do before our next get together. Now old Spice has changed over the years but do you all remember the old school bottle dad had in the medicine cabinet (I may be reveling my younger age here)?

old_spice.gif

Armani Black Code...hmmmm

plus, a clean smell in the hair is really sensual.....to rub our face in your hair and smell the "natural" fragrance of "you".....too sexy!

Tracie:rolleyes:

Not only do I remember it :)

Still use it every time I shave ...a couple of my Fave Lady's have even bought it for me :)

Old Spice Origional :)

Loki318

Edited by Loki318
Picture didn come out

HAHAHAHAHA!!! That bottle looks just like my Grandads did! That's awesome - good find!

As I recall Cordsboy you always smelled extremely enticing! It's the natural scent of you that always did it for me! ;)

Parfum...Boss bu Hugo Boss...

But my real favorite sent...is a men. The natural odor. Yes, soap, shampoo smell really good. But oh god, when a men desire you and want you, he will smell like one. The tick, heavy, but not smelly, odor of a men is SO arousing..

Prior to my encounters I shampoo, scrub, wash, floss, shave, brush, bathe/shower, rinse, and buff fluff-dry so that I am totally scent-free in order to accomodate those ladies who are scent sensitive or allergic. The last thing I would want to do is meet a lady smelling like her X-whatever either. Probably best to meet up scent-free at least for the first time and take it from there as far as preferences go.

I think I love you!

For what its worth, for the guys, often the Vetiver scents have a soapy, clean smell. A good example is Creed Vetiver if you can find it, and a minimal amount can smell very clean if you apply it over a clean body. Of course, the clean body concept is quite important (smile).

Spike, you're the best. I wish all the gentlemen thought like you :smile:.

armani- Aqua di Gio.

funny thing is I liked this scent so much that i started wearing it myself. worked well for men who were at an incall and didnt want to go home to their wives smelling like mango and lavender, lol

I will say however that any scent should be used sparingly! and gents....never spray a round of cologne below the belt. spray some on your thumb and suck it and see how it tastes....not so great! proper showering will do wonders....no need to over-compensate :-)

Guest S***e

Anything for you Ava!!

Spike, you're the best. I wish all the gentlemen thought like you :smile:.