Favorite scents for the ladies?

Okay, I ignored this thread for a long time. But now that I've finally read it, I have to admit it's quite a turn-on hearing all you ladies purr about your favorite colognes.

I'm a well-scrubbed no-scent kind of guy, but I may change my ways if a well chosen spritz has such aphrodisiac powers. Now where did I put that bottle of Hai Karate?

lol :-P

Guest S***e

I agree with you on that Amelia...gotta love the smell of bacon in the pan even though the damned stuff will clog the ol' arteries up even more!! LOL

Bacon. Delicious.

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

Drakkar Noir - mmm very hot

Boss, Intense parfum for women

I like all the AXE sprays too- great turn on.. when expensive is just not possible.

:bddog:

For years and years I've used Polo cologne in a green bottle, NOT the spray but a dabber. Sadly they stopped making it a while back and I'm running out. The spray is different. I need to find a new cologne so I'm going to use some of the suggestions here, thanks!

Prior to my encounters I shampoo, scrub, wash, floss, shave, brush, bathe/shower, rinse, and buff fluff-dry so that I am totally scent-free in order to accomodate those ladies who are scent sensitive or allergic. The last thing I would want to do is meet a lady smelling like her X-whatever either. Probably best to meet up scent-free at least for the first time and take it from there as far as preferences go.

I like also to prepare myself properly when I meet a lady. For me it's part of the fun to be sure that I am at my best. After my first encounter, I verify her taste to see if she likes perfumes on men.

Even if I try to be as discreet as I can, sometimes I uses Aqua di Gio from Armani: subtil, not so strong and, on me, people say that it's charming. In the past I used, from Carolina Herrera, "212".

Wow.. I remember Drakkar Noir. I still use it on occasion, but I am beginning to find the fragrance a little too heavy/musky. It might be an age thing.

I use Ralph Lauren Blue and Boss (by Hugo Boss) these days.

On initial playdates, I will go scentless (unless Ivory soap counts). Then if there are future dates, then choice of scents might be a topic of conversation.. Scent, for both genders, should 'enhance' and not over-power...

I am time-warping back to those TV commercials by Joe Namath for "Brut Cologne"...

CM

I am somewhat of a connoisseur of light scents... there are some amazing colognes out there for guys that don't overpower but do leave a remarkable scent... some of the faves are:

Daytime:

Issey Miyake - Summer pour Homme

Hugo Boss - Black Code

Armani - Acqua di Gio

Jean Paul Gauthier - Homme

Lanvin - L'Homme

Yves Saint Laurent - L'Homme

Hugo Boss - Soul

Bvlgari - Aqua

Givenchy - Play - Summer Vibrations

Ed Hardy - Love & Luck

Hugo Boss - Energise

Calvin Klein - One

Evening; yes there is a difference. Evening scents tend to be somewhat spicier, more musky.

Calvin Klein - Obsession

Chanel - Platinum Egoiste

For encounters, I prefer no scents please, especially "down there". Nothing worse than tasting cologne in ones mouth.

I prefer a man who just smells of soap and clean laundry.

I'm not a fan of colognes as I find most overpowering.