Dirty talk 101

So I have noticed a few people mention that they are not completely at ease with it...this is the part where I think myself and others could benefit from advice...when do we start? What do we say? So from a guy's persepctive and vice versa...what is your ideal scenario?

For me, the best place to start dirty talking is when I'm perusing the Lady's web site photos and fantasizing about the imagery her words are having on Mr. Magic. I'm already talking to myself about how much I would love to make her scream with delight & taste her sweetness on my tongue. I will send her a nice long, well-behaved email about myself, things I do & like, compliments about her, etc. with lots of "please", "thank you", etc. Hopefully, she enjoys reading them and wants to read some of my erotic stories before we meet in person, especially if she writes back saying that she use her wand and read my stories over and over again.

Once we meet, sitting on the edge of the bed, or better yet, seated on a couch with 1 bare leg underneath her buns & my strong hand caressing her smooth thigh, as if she's baby sitting at a neighbor' house and no one else is around. After many days/weeks of dirty talking to her photos, now I have all her physical, 3-dimensional beauty in front of me & her smiling face and laughter are telling me she's glad I've arrived, my passionate words of desires have to cum out as if I'm still talking to her photos, but she's responding to my caresses, my growing excitement, my words of intense enthusiasm to make her happy & wet.

Then after awhile, standing up and offering my hand to her to have her stand with me & making sure she gets a eye-full of my bulging pants. If she doesn't place her free hand on my covered lollipop, then I use my hand to brush her hand against me, all the while telling her I have so much to give her. When we are both facing a mirror & I'm standing behind her, brushing her long hair off her back and onto her bare chest, so that I can kiss her naked back, back of her neck, caressing my face on her scented hair, & telling her how big & happy she's making me and how much I want her. Plus, how much I want to take my time with her, but it's soo hard to be gentle with her.

This comment is taking too long. I'll just email you my suggestions. lol

I get the whole not knowing what to say or when to say it thing... especially if it is with someone you may have just met or don't know too well.

For me the secret is not so much in what the exact words are it is more about the authenticity and the passion with which it is said.... the lady does not need to yell " I want your hard cock in me"... a simple whisper in my ear that she can't wait to feel that first thrust would work just as well.

In regards to timing I think this is really a matter of starting slow and looking for cues from your lover that what you are saying is working for them. Like all good relationships it's as much about listening and reading the body language as it is about what you actually say

Just my opinion.

• Like 2

Guest B**** Fo***ine

Drawn by his breath like helpless vapor, a tasty tongue offered for me to savor ....