Maybe it would help to explain just what is meant by Tantric Sex?

My simplest understanding of it would be to say it's sex with a goal of enjoying each moment and the whole experience, rather than just trying to get to the end....orgasm.

This is a pretty simplified explanation, but based on that I would say I practice tantric sex all the time.

Unfortunately most of us hobbyists just don't have the financial resources to keep a lady in our bedroom for hours and hours on end without wanting some gratification at the end! :)

Correct Capman, if you have a lot of time and cash, for hours of fun, here is a brief description of Tantric sex...

Leading teachers of Tantra suggest that even men who experience premature ejaculation can learn how to extend orgasm, and, with practice, to enjoy multiple orgasms. One of the most well known advocates of Tantra is the musician, Sting, who credits his fulfilling sex life to this ancient art. With ingredients such as love, trust and mutual respect, the magic of Tantra is available to couples of all ages and levels of sexual experience. Beginning Tantric Sex Techniques

The following exercises will help you reconnect with your body and with your partner in a profound way. As you move through these steps, do not focus on intercourse as the ultimate goal. Instead, simply enjoy giving and receiving pleasure using gentle touch and loving words.

Communicate with your lover to discover what he or she finds most arousing. Try to spend several weeks practicing the Tantric Intimacy Exercises without necessarily engaging in intercourse. For many, experiencing these erotic exercises with no pressure to "go all the way" helps release sexual guilt, builds trust and reawakens sexual desire. Enjoy!

Tantric Sex — Welcoming Love

Make time for each other every week. Plan a sexual rendezvous at least once per week. Set aside an hour or more of uninterrupted time to be together. Although it may be difficult to find the time or to manage children, you won't be able to benefit from Tantra if your relationship is not a priority.

Create an inviting atmosphere. Whether you meet in your bedroom, living room or another space in your house, creating a sacred space for each other will help relax you and bring you into the moment. Candles, fresh flowers, erotic art, finger foods and tantalizing aromas can transform any room into a temple of sexual delight. Even something as simple as dimming the lights and playing erotic music will help create a welcoming environment.

Dress provocatively. Or, wear nothing at all. Experiment with clothing or accessories that make you feel sexy and excite your partner.

Tantric Intimacy Exercises

Use ritual to develop intimacy. Begin your journey with a ritual. This may be something as simple as feeding each other delicious foods or sharing a glass of wine in the nude. Some couples enjoy bathing together in order to attune to each other.

Now speaking of Tantric Massage and bath ceremony I've done that...

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2129&highlight=tantric

Having a lady for an hour or 2 you can fulfill some of the above, but 1 hour really cuts the into the main event.

So Lexy, I've done the Tantric massage portion, have had a ladies for 2 hours where we walked around naked, lots of foreplay, fed each other fruits-frozen cool whip, it can be fun, but more time is required to ensure the full experience, as Capman pointed out above!

I guess that's were the term Blue Balls came from.

I'd be happy holding back for an hour! I can usually last 30 minutes before my first shot goes off. Tantric Sex is an interesting subject that I'd like to learn more about.

Any good links guys?

This is something that I have been reaching for awhile now.

The Tantric Massage and bath ceremony seems to be right up my alley.

Kisses,

Lexy