Newbie looking for a safe legit SP

Hello, I am fairly new to this and was wondering if i could get some advise on something, I have read a lot of things about bp girls with scams and fakers. I just wanna meet a nice real Sp for some fun times with out her manager/boyfriend hiding in the closet ready to rob me or beat me..I dont wanna sound dramatic but just from what i have heard its pretty shady and makes me timid on actually meeting an SP. Any thoughts on legit Sps out there that are serious with no scams on robbing me?...

Welcome to CERB bigboi82! You've come to the right place. All the ladies here are, well Ladies. No worries of being jumped, well, not the way you're afraid of anyway ;)

Guest *l**e

welcome...just go to the recommendation threads and starts reading. After reading several recos you'll start to feel better.

Welcome to CERB. Read the reco's, the ladies' posts, profiles and websites and if you see a lady who interests you, contact her using her preferred method of contact.

Here's a good start for you (I'm assuming since you posted in the Ottawa Discussion Forum) of Ottawa ladies

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=316

and the recommendations thread

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=125

Good Luck

RG

• Like 3

Guest P**aq

The men and women who have responded to your thread have provided you with some really good advice. Take the time to read everything that they have suggested and as Il Re said you will start to feel better; when you feel more relaxed and ready, choose the SP that you feel that you would be most comfortable with, especially after reading what she has to say about herself on her web site.

Bon chance, and welcome to CERB!

Stay away from sites that have bad reputations. Trust your gut, read CK's diary and the reco's on this site. Hopefully you will navigate your way through the early stages of nervousness and apprehension and enjoy yourself. Treat the ladies with respect and like many others here, share your opinions and recommendations.

• Like 1

It wasn't too long ago that I was in the same spot as you are right now, but then I found CERB. I can pretty much guaranty you that CERB is the place to go when looking for reliable SPs, because most of them have recommendations, and of course new SPs promoting themselves in CERB are monitored, the same way New Users are monitored, so no rules get broken.

Do your research and find an SP that you think would be a good fit, and then take it from there. Don't be nervous and remember to always act like a gentlemen when seeing an SP, but also when on the phone and by email.

Remember, the experience of seeing an SP starts from the moment you make fist contact, and being respectful will go a long way!

Good luck!;-)

• Like 1

Guest **sh****he***ac***th

Although I am new here on CERB as a member be assured this is a good place to do your homework and to establish connections with reliable and reputable ladies. Trust your instincts, do your homework, and don't be afraid to ask intelligent and respectful questions as need be. I have met ladies on EC.com with success as well. Hit the recommendations sections for sure!