Poor example

To be honest it was the thrill that first drew me to this profession, so that I have in common with him.

Although he sounds like a person with addiction issues, if it wasn't working girls then perhaps it would have been something else. I have met men like him and would agree they aren't the majority client, thankfully.

Nice job of portraying more stereotypes.

Very disappointed in the CBC lately. They are really sticking to a prearranged script on this issue.

• Like 1

Guest S****r

Now you know how we girls feel when we read the stereotype stuff written about prostitutes in the news.

Ignorance continues to abound!

I was struck by how similar a lot of the things he said seemed to be with the things said by convicted serial killers who started with or had prostitutes as their preferred prey. There is a common element: middle class or better, thrilled by trolling for street workers. It's definitely a different motivation that drives them than consumers of indy service providers. It's about risk and class differences, not sex, companionship or a social connection.

Interesting posts ^

The guy comes across as a really frustrated husband stuck in a boring relationship he doesn't enjoy. I don't think he is looking for sex, I think he is looking for an escape from reality. Instead of being a suburban doofus mowing his lawn and doing the dishes...he is now a hunter looking for prey!

He should have taken up paintball instead, would have avoided a lot of trouble.