Visiting Brockville and have some questions

Guest S****r

I don't see a Brockville section, so I assume Brockville listings go here? If not, please redirect me.

I just read the great thread about where to stay while working in Kingston, and wondered if I could get the same kind of information for Brockville. What hotel would anyone recommend? And is there a particular hotel that should be avoided? I will have my car, so being near a station is not a requirement. Discretion, of course, is the biggest one.

Anyone have any recommendations?

I sure appreciate it.

Thanks,

Summer

Why don't you drive the extra 50 minutes and come to Kingston. I'm sure you would be glad you did. And so would we !

Most of the hotels in Brockville are close to the 401. Check online for pricing and reviews. The Travelodge, Holiday Inn Express and Comfort Inn are located on the North side of the 401 adjacent to one another. These are all fairly new and well kept. The Days Inn and Quality Inn Royal Brock are on the South side of the 401. I've had customers that have stayed at each of these hotels on many occasions with the exception of the Quality Inn Royal Brock and I've never had anyone complain about their accommodations. The QIRB is an older establishment that used to be part of the Skyline Hotel chain. It's a lot older but has more of a hotel atmosphere with a larger lobby and font desk than the other overnight stay locations previously mentioned which can make it challenging to enter and leave without notice. The only other spot in town is the Super 8 motel formerly known as the Whitehouse Inn. It's older but has always been well known and respected for overnight travelers, wedding goers and sports tournament participants. The only possible negative to the Super 8 is that it's a few kilometers South of the 401 on Hwy #2 East of downtown. As long as you have a car it's not a problem as the necessities aren't that far away and if discretion is a concern this would be the best option well out of view of the general public.

I can't speak about how SP friendly they are but each of them is well suited for clients to discreetly come and go without undue concern of the general public with the exception of the Days Inn. Their parking lot is visible to all passing traffic if a client is worried about someone noticing their car being there. The only negative variable about any of these spots that a SP may encounter might be the hotel management and staff. Brockville is a small conservative town so expect that you may encounter prying eyes and the negative attitudes that might accompany them. Not everyone here is a prude but there's enough of them as a friend of mine found out when opening a strip club a few years ago.

I hope this helps.

Guest S****r

Thanks, lakeranger! Hopefully no staff will have any reason to suspect anything. My main concern is that a client be able to enter and exit without having to pass a main desk or be questioned or anything. And discreet parking for the client, also. I appreciate your advice!

In Ottawa, some hotels have shops in the lower level that allow entrance into the hotel, also, so a client can enter that way and no one on the street knows he is actually entering the hotel. Would any of them happen to have that situation?

Access to a pool or hottub for down time is a bonus, too!

Thanks again!

Hi Summer!

I have tried to pm you but the link does not work on my phone. The Royal Brock has a great fitness spa. Pool is very nice. I love breakfast there. It is a beautiful older hotel the staff are fabulous and there are a few private entrences and lots of discreet parking. I do change it up everytime but I like that one best! Hope it helps enjoy your Sexytime in Brockville :) The men will love you!

Xox Selena

Guest c17mover

True the Royal Brock has ample parking and multiple entrances and a gym.

Its an older hotel. But its nice.

People can and do drop in quite regularly because the gym is open to all. And its has the Squash league so many opportunities to blend in with the crowd while your there to visit and SP.

I would have no problem going there and being able to blend in.