Start by placing an ad in the classifieds http://www.cerb.ca/classifieds

then you can post TWO ads per day (12+ hours apart) in your cities announcements area. For example this is the link to the Ottawa announcements area http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=316 (you did not fill in your location in your profile)

You also have the shoutbox and the chatroom to utilize (Be sure to read the rules: Rules & FAQ )

I had a hard time posting an ad until my "new user" status went away ... that meant I had to make 5 posts and wait 5 days before I could post my ad. I dunno if that's the way for everyone, but if you're trying and it isn't working you might have to wait!

Classified ads and ad posting is available to NEW members (the only difference is that they are MODERATED - Meaning one of the two moderators here must review the post before it goes live). Posting classifieds or in the announcements area is available to all SP's.

The SHOUTBOX is not available to NEW MEMBERS you do need 5 posts approved before it allows you to use this feature.

The more you post and contribute the more things open up for you as well. At 50+ posts for instance a SP can ask to be given access to the BAD DATE area and the SP ONLY area where the ladies chat and help each other in private. This is a HUGE resource and helps keep everyone a little safer.