Ottawa Tattoo Artists or in Gatineau

Looking for input from any OTTAWA providers/gentlemen on good tattoo artists within the capital region, I don't care where they are located. Looking for someone that can do excellent details, for a piece I'm looking to get done. If you wish to send me a pm, for discretion purposes, please feel free to do so as well.

Please do not make the thread about if body art is good or bad, this is a open question for those that know excellent artists within the city.

I already have two pieces done, looking for an added piece to the other two, and I have a excellent drawing already, it has so much meaning in my life.

I'm shopping around for prices before hand, hence the reason for this thread.

Thanks.

What "type" of tattoo are you looking for?

Some specialize in specific area like Japanese, old school, realistic etc

It will be fine line black and grey, non colourful. But is big, I know there are artists that specialize in that type, making it very realistic.

How the f did you know? Who told you ;) I guess secrets can't be kept from my girlfriend :) Xoxo

Aww Pete!! I know you like my ass, but you don't have to get it tattooed on you!!! ;)

The main artist at new Moon is amazing St realistic black and grey. He's well known for his talentsDeffinetly worth checking out. It's on carling near Bayshore

• Like 1

Thanks for the info, appreciate it!

The main artist at new Moon is amazing St realistic black and grey. He's well known for his talentsDeffinetly worth checking out. It's on carling near Bayshore

Glen at Barnstormer on Bank is a genius with fine detail he was an artist before he started doing tattoos - his partner glen does really nice old school flash type work as well.

He's booked for the next six months...

Toper