Heather at AlO

Had wanted to see Heather for some time, being a fan of busty and sensuous women. Heather is good looking, long blond hair really busty naturally.

Her pictures do not do her justice and she is careful to not overstate but understate her looks. But boy great body.

She started with the massage, slow and gentle and touching all the key spots. I loved playing with her and she likes gentle touches and kisses all over. Great session, great finale. Plan to repeat for sure. I was sad to go...she would be a very passionate girl friend.

• Like 1

OK, so if you like natural, sexy girls, then Heather is for you... If you want fake tits and a fake attitude, then don't bother visiting Heather.

She is all natural and oh so sexy!

What an amazingly firm ass, great tits, and a smooth, sexy massage.

She seems a bit shy which just adds to her sexy ways!

The massage was a nice and slow, hitting all the right spots.

Enjoy fellas, Heather is a treat!

This girl is incredibly sexy and passionate. Maybe it is just a chemistry thing, but I find myself quickly getting into it with her.

She has amazingly large, natural, sensitive and sexy boobs. I could spent my whole time there just admiring and kissing. And, with care, she is very responsive.Her bum is cute too, firm and sexy. She also has a cute look and smile that warms your heart. She really engages me fully in the experience. I recommend booking an extra 10 minutes for relaxed recovery time....

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.