When does the clock really starts?

This really can't be thus hard... arrive / be ready at the appointed time.... respect each others time and when reasonable show appropriate flexibility when warranted...

I have been doing this for a few years and with appropriate communications I have never had a problem.

Just my opinion.

• Like 2

I don't get in to much discussion but it is so obvious and simple, I had to add my 2 cents (taken form RG)... Why even have a debate on this. If I make a 'Rendez-Vous' for 14:00, I will be there for 14:00... Not 13:55, not 14:05... Arriving early is not being a Gentleman and arriving late you are on your own time... It's that simple. Spare me the 'my watch says'.... or 'the hotel room clock'... most people have a cell phone. The time on my cell will be the same as the Lady. If she decides for some reasons to have you staying longer, BONUS!!!! Stop complaining people... Enjoy, life is too short for always complaining. It's a give and take! Smile and love! Just saying!!!!!

• Like 4

I will be flexible 5 minutes in either direction to account for watches maybe being set different. Arriving early is worse than arriving late for me though. My pre-session time is my prep time, and so if someone shows up 10 or 15 minutes early, I'm not ready and I'm not even going to answer the door.

My location is near many coffee shops and restaurants, so if a client gets into the area very early, there's lots of options for killing time.

• Like 3

Good afternoon all, here is my 5cents on the subject..

It's all about respect and communication, as a hobbyist since 2008, i have always treated the ladies with the up-most respect, which means arriving on time and staying for the agreed time.

Once the Lady opens the for that;s when it starts anything you do in order to prepare is part of your time..

I find it completely disrespectful to your partner to not respect her time and try to play on words..

It has happened to me to be a little for an appointment however i called and let her know, the result no issues on time, but that decision is hers and not yours to try to negotiate..

Respect,, is the bottom line

Hornysoldier

• Like 3

Time starts as soon as the client is in the door in most cases. There are definitely varying situations in regards to time. I'm definitely not a clock watcher unless there is something scheduled shortly after said appointment, whether personal or business, and in that situation I would advise my client of this. Also, it is greatly appreciated if clients text or call as soon as they know they are going to be late or even can't make it. That way depending on both our schedules, I can wait or reschedule. However, if said client is frequently late or "rescheduling", I would definitely consider not booking them again. Nobody likes to have their time wasted.

In regards to shower time, I do prefer clients to shower as soon as they come, however it is not mandatory unless it is very obvious they need one. I give a bit of leeway with shower time unless I am joining them in the shower or they end up taking a longer than needed shower.

Again, there are so many different scenarios with this and you just have to figure out what you are comfortable with in regards to your time and each individual client.

• Like 3