Katie Summers

I have seen her before at Broadways, always sweet and very friendly.. but getting down to business.. she knows her pleasures.. Katie rocked me.. I will repeat more often now.. and plan to have many epic sessions as much as I can.. loads and loads of fun.. have fun boys...

• Like 2

I saw Katie last night for the second time in three weeks. That's a little more frequently than I usually treat myself to this indulgence but I'm completely addicted to her. She's a remarkable lady, both in bed and out. I've even been befriended by her pooch. :D

Sounds good! I have always wanted to see her, as her pictures are so hot. I was wondering what area of the city her incall location is. You can PM me if you don't want to say it here.

Hi how do I get hold of katie can u please send me her contact info. you can pm me please thank you

Hi how do I get hold of katie can u please send me her contact info. you can pm me please thank you

she is now back at Broadways under the name Jamie.. enjoy her while you can.. we dont know how long she will be there..

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.