Hi Cerb Members,

Could anybody provide me with information on any Ebony SP's. I'm having difficult finding any intel.

Thanks

Guest O****wa 6**r

Eva Laperle comes to Ottawa on a regular basis and she is on cerb as well. I think there is also an older tread related to that topic.

Guest O****wa 6**r
Eva Pearl was amazing

Based in mtrl i think, but comes to ottawa

She sure is but goes by the name of Eva Laperle now.

Tashaa sounds very interesting as well but I have not yet had the chance to meet her.

Eva Laperle, formerly Eva Pearl, used to come every couple of weeks. But she's going more upscale now, with much higher fees than before, and appears to be spending most of her time in New York and Chicago. She is a fantastic experience and I've seen her a number of times. But she cancelled on me the last two times she was supposed to be in Ottawa. I don't think we'll see much of her any more. Too bad, because she's an extraordinary combination of class, beauty and performance.

Hi guys,

Thank you for mentioning my name. And yes, I have changed my name to Laperle but still answer to Pearl for those who prefers my previous name. ;)

First off, I'd like to apologize for cancelling 2 times, this rarely happens but I had very personal reasons to do so.

This said, allow me to clarify a few things here...

I decided to rebrand myself as a travel companion, I figured I was already traveling around upon request why not make it official. My main website has already been updated to reflect this.

I do enjoy paying attention to details and I put a lot of efforts into writing my website/ads with care and always strive to be the BEST that I can be. I apologize if it comes out the wrong way... I admit I do enjoy being referred as classy and those who I had the pleasure in meeting know that also I'm very friendly and down to earth in reality.

About my donations, they vary depending on the country/city that I'm visiting and I believe that you gentlemen understand that traveling locally and traveling abroad doesn't involve the same expenses... I'm also aware that each markets are different (Ottawa vs New York). But a beautiful courtesan comes at a price : I must invest in order to please you...

Finally,

I welcome gentlemen from all background looking to be in the company of a rare gem, a unique soul, an exceptional lover, one that will give you pleasure beyond your wildest imagination...

When you knock at my door, you'll be greeted with a genuine, warm & inviting smile and a big hug...

Be prepared to be spoiled, I'm confident to exceed your expectations...

A visit to Ottawa will be announced soon and I will gladly offer a special donation because I always love the Ottawa community and have a special appreciation for you guys.cleardot.gif

Until then,

I wish you my darlings a wonderful weekend,

Yours,

Eva

• Like 2

I hope nobody took my post the wrong way about Eva going more upscale and international. She is an extraordinary companion, both physically and intellectually. She delivers an experience you will never forget, from the moment this beauty opens the door, dressed to kill, to the moment you stumble out with a smile on your face. I'm just amazed we've had the pleasure of her company in Ottawa so many times, because she can easily make twice as much in the major cities of the world.

• Like 2