This BEAUTY EBONY on bp

What is it about Kardashian sized booty that so many men love? The tighter and firmer the butt, the more I like. I guess it various with each person. It's just something I've never really understood.

Guest Be***iful****lah
What is it about Kardashian sized booty that so many men love? The tighter and firmer the butt, the more I like. I guess it various with each person. It's just something I've never really understood.

I used to be self conscious about my ass because I found it did not resemble those perfectly tight and firm asses you see in fitness magazines or Holleywood stars. (Jessica Alba OMFG)Friends used to tease me about having a ghetto booty. I actually felt embarrassed about that. And then, I met men who worshiped my ass and realized, "wow"...if I had only understood this when I was younger. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. I love it when I see women of all shapes and sizes embrace every single curve on their body. Whether they work their ass off for the leanest, tightest ass...or whether they have luscious, bouncy curves with cute dimples and legendary stretch marks that tell a story. I don't think you actually intended to insult women with Kardashian sized booty, but I have to admit your comment possibly may come off as a bit insensitive. In comparison, it's like as if I said ...."what is it with girls being into dudes with huge testicles...never really understood that"....I can imagine those "dudes" feeling a bit dissed by a comment like that.

I tend to fall into the 'less is more' camp but do find myself surfing over to king-mag.com to check out the enhanced booty also , it's great that the big booty's are back, y'know for he girls that are rockin' them and the horndogs that love 'em...here's an article about the trend..

http://www.king-mag.com/online/?p=12224