Myla from CMJ

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest **oo**e

I spontaneously decided to call CMJ and book a session with Myla eventhough it was 5 minutes past the start of Myla's last session. Jasmine and Myla were both accommodating, in fact Myla was on her way to her second job and agreed to turn back, and even apologized for being late ! What sweethearts they both are.

Myla is a stunner. I was shocked to find that this is her first review. How this could happen boggles my mind. Myla reminds me of Sandra Bullock. She has long straight brown hair, brown eyes, and an amazing smile and dimples. Her body is banging. She is about 5 foot 8 and has a toned, curvy body.

She has a great personality and I really enjoyed getting to know her. Shower play was hot and the massage was deep tissue and erotic. I definitely plan on repeating. I had an amazing time with Myla.

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Edited by **oo**e

I am very glad I had a chance to meet myla at cmj ..I had started chatting with her in the chat room here and she was incredibly sweet, so I just had to meet her in person. Let's just say I was VERY happy I made this decision . She is in her 20's with model/athletic body type, very nice soft skin.She does have knowledge of massage and some physiotherapy knowledge... The most important is her friendly personality. I am a shy guy in general, but she welcome me at the club entrance, I felt very comfortable and relax through whole session..Definite repeat and I would def recommend....

goes without saying...treat her well gents !!!

I've been wanting to write a review for Myla for a while but just couldnt find some time. I've met Myla on different occasion and each times she's been a blast to be with. I find Myla is very easy to talked too and gets you at ease easily. I find we had a lot of things in common so that helps. In other word she has a great personality. A bonus for some is that she speak french.

As for the massage session itself. She's very good at it. Knows how to relax you. She can be very sensual or work on area that are tense. The finish is great and will leave you wanting for more. I have to agree with one of the reviewer that she kind of look like sandra bullock. She's early 20's around 5'7'', tone/athletic body with dark hair. I would definitively recommend her and hope you guys treat her well. She's a keeper.

Hope to one day be able to do a duo with her and Stacy.

I plan on repeating for sure.

Went to CMJ on a last minute decision. Met Myla there, she is a quite attractive looking girl. Found out today was that it was her last day at CMJ. I had previously chatted with a while back in the Chat Room. She brought me into the room, and gave me a hug and kiss. We chatted while we dis-robed and took a hot soapy shower. She has a very nice firm body, perky breast and nice bum. We went back to the massage table where she begun to give me a nice firm massage and made sure not to miss any part of me. She gave me several nice body slides and then asked if I wanted to flip over. I quickly turned over, and she continued to massage my body with a few more nice body slides and then started to tease me with a nice long finish. She is quite good at her finish :). Went took another clean up shower, and continued chatting and getting to know each other. She is a really nice girl, gives a nice sensual massage. I wish her well in her future endeavour. I am glad I saw her on her last day. She said she may be return in the future.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.