Kool World Hair Design

Has anyone heard of Kool World Hair Design. I just saw an ad and it's for Gentlemen only. It's in Orleans on St-Joseph blvd.

Just wondering...

I've been there and, while the hairdressers are really quite good looking, I don't think you can expect any extra service... at least I wasn't offered any :(

I don't even think they offer massages...

So Dave, you are saying they won't make any top 10 lists?

sorry, couldn't resist ....... :twisted:

do you need your hairdressing license to work there? Is it just simply topless hairdressing? Sounds like a fun job, you must make better tips than at a regular salon....

do you need your hairdressing license to work there? Is it just simply topless hairdressing? Sounds like a fun job, you must make better tips than at a regular salon....

You're putting thoughts into our heads, that is gonna get us into trouble over there. No one said anything about it being a topless place. :boobies:

Well sheesh, I've lived in Ontario for three years now and I have yet to see anyone take advantage of the infamous topless laws.

That's it, I'm opening my own topless hair salon.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Well, I guess nothing goes on there but a haircut. I guess it was just good advertisement on her part. It seemed like you could get more than just a bit of the top...

Thanks for replying!

Well sheesh, I've lived in Ontario for three years now and I have yet to see anyone take advantage of the infamous topless laws.

Posted via Mobile Device

Can I join? :boobies:

Posted via Mobile Device

\there was a topless hair salon a few years ago above the playmate. Never been there, but had heard about it. It didn't last very long and wasn't busy. Some people had commented prices may have been a bit high. Just some info.

LOL, my hairdresser already gets her boobs in my face when she is washing my hair, I can just imagine if it was topless! Amanda all I could think was that you might need a custom barber chair that lowers instead of rises! (sorry for the short joke!)

Posted via Mobile Device

hahah no worries! I'm already working on a patent...

For now I have to wash people's hair in high heels.

So now I'm really confused about this salon. They say Gentlemen Only, but as far as I know men's haircuts don't bring in the money. Women who get highlights put in their hair every month are what keep the business going.

Guest M**th**d

Definitely going to check this place out next time i need a cut.....but I really like the way the girl i see cuts my hair....I wonder if you can just go get a wash and blow dry.....no pun intended I have read the whole thread and realize there are no extras...:boobeyes: