Like most businesses, and I know some argue this shouldn't be considered "like" most businesses, supply and demand can and will impact the way the game gets played.

Peace

MG

Since I am from Montreal (born and raised) and since I've been a companion for a few years and have experienced different markets (local, out of town, out of province markets), I can tell you this:

- The Montreal adult/SP industry is over saturated and has been for quite a long time

- To stay competitive, a lot of ladies (but not all) and agencies will drop their price and offer more "services". This is where the supposed VFM (value for money) comes in. A fair amount of the guys all want the "best", the most beautiful (whatever that is), the most reviewed, the most popular, the most (insert whatever you'd like here), the most services included in the price and that, for the cheapest rate possible.

The mentality is: If I can have sex with (insert lady's name here) that is highly reviewed and is (insert her qualities here) and provides (insert all the services here), why should I pay a penny more for someone else? If the lady they are contacting doesn't fit that "perfect" standard and doesn't hold that same "status", then they think they should be paying less for her. Not for her time but for her (yeah, lovely). Just read some other boards and you'll see what I'm talking about.

My general observation is that these guys are just looking to "get off" with someone who they think is "hot" (and not much else), for as little as possible..

Are Montreal men cheap? No, not at all but when it comes to the SP industry, some will pick according to perceived VFM and some will pick the actual lady they are truly interested in spending time with.

I guess this is true and can be said about many other large cities too.

Thank you Gabriella for your observation and response, but again your is obviously different than mine:) Mine hasn't been like yours and apparently some feel the same as I do. Btw my gf worked and lived in Montreal for 20 years about a decade prior to my start so even then she felt the way I do, recalls similar experiences and still has a similar opinion:)

Sadly because of my experiences I can't hold them in the same regard as you. Now perhaps this is due to my lack of "status" or "perfection", lol, but regardless and no matter the reasons it doesn't excuse the fact that the majority of Quebec men that contact me haggle, it's annoying, disrespectful and no excuses should be made for them. I can't compare other men from other provinces/countries or cities because it happens with them so seldom, so seldom it's really not worth a mention. Perhaps men from other countries and other provinces perceive me as having more "status" and think of me as being closer to "perfection" ;)lol.

Many men that hobby here and elsewhere can find they're perceived "perfection" far more cheaply than here or Montreal and have, but they don't call and haggle. I have a client that travels globally and I've seen some of the women he's met, many of them like to have their pictures taken and they are unbelievably stunning and what they charge is well, well below our rates. He doesn't ask for lower rate because of it, nor do many others:)

But again this is my experience, how I've been treated by them (I can count on one hand the number of French men that haven't haggled in all my sp years) and that's what I'm speaking to.

Additional Comments:

Like most businesses, and I know some argue this shouldn't be considered "like" most businesses, supply and demand can and will impact the way the game gets played.

Peace

MG

That's a fair statement but if I may make a comparison-you can by a Jag in England far cheaper than you can here, so if I were to go out to the dealership here I'm not going to ask for their price or believe that they would go that low. My point- just because something costs $$ in one place doesn't mean it's going to cost the same in another, nor should it be expected to. If those guys can find less for more where they are from then when they travel here perhaps they should bring them along:)

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

Men don't understand that enjoying their time with a companion is a luxury. Trying to discuss rates is insulting to the lady. Johns, can't afford a lady of your choice - move on.

Also, I find, men who act in this manner look for only one thing - a release. Not the type of client most of us would enjoy seeing anyway.

Since I posted this I've met 3 very lovely gentlemen from Quebec, none of them haggled!! Life is so ironic!

3 Québécois in Maritimes within a week well within last 2 days I have to say this is quite a coincidence.They must have read your tread and want to prove you wrong :icon_cool:

Good for you:biggrin:

• Like 5

3 Québécois in Maritimes within a week well within last 2 days I have to say this is quite a coincidence.They must have read your tread and want to prove you wrong :icon_cool:

Good for you:biggrin:

Lol, no, not so unusual, I find a lot of Quebecquois travelling here on business and who call for company. I'm sure I'm not the only one and actually it would have been 4 but one cancelled:)

Another coincidence;) I had 5 appts this weekend and 4 of them cancelled!

• Like 1

Lol, no, not so unusual, I find a lot of Quebecquois travelling here on business and who call for company. I'm sure I'm not the only one and actually it would have been 4 but one cancelled:)

Another coincidence;) I had 5 appts this weekend and 4 of them cancelled!

Ah okay well I guess you are the woman of coincidences I am not sure what else to say

Take care

Ah okay well I guess you are the woman of coincidences I am not sure what else to say

Take care

Well you could add that I'm coincidentally and conveniently very attractive to the French:) obviously:) Thanks Gabby for your comment, I do appreciate your always supportive input;)

Well you could add that I'm coincidentally and conveniently very attractive to the French:) obviously:) Thanks Gabby for your comment, I do appreciate your always supportive input;)

Like I said in responses to your Pms..Good for you !its great that they are attractive to you.

You started the tread with a strong opinion about the québécois clients..Which seem by posts that you resented them for a while..Like we say in French ""une crotte sur le coeur" in last 2 days you met nice québécois ..Good You say they are attracted to you.. Good not sure what else you want me to add to your tread:icon_question:

• Like 6

When you are paying for an intimate encounter that involves sharing both your and someone elses' body, you are in fact negotiating and haggling over the value of a PERSON which is not the same as haggling a better price on an air conditioner or lawn rake.

Inanimate objects bought and sold have a cost associated and most have mark up's. This is not the same as a person who is taking the time to clean and straighten, shower, do hair and make up, chose clothing and give the best experience possible.

Never reduce a person to an inanimate object. Buy a blow up doll or fleshlight instead if that is the value you have for another person, including yourself.

Great post, Tracie :) Well said!

I guess we can easily apply this to anyone who trys to negotiate our rates...

Not only to the men from the province of Québec.

Because let's face it, there are hagglers everywhere, no matter where they are from or where they live.

Again, thank you for your post :) Much appreciated!

From a proud French Canadian woman from Montreal, Québec xox

• Like 5