Private Residence VS Hotel

If I'm not too late...

For reasons of discretion a private residence or condo for me.

Like Dori mentioned it's more than possible that I could run into someone I know or who knows me. I'd prefer to not have to create back stories about why I'm visiting a hotel in my own town, etc. Whereas visiting a privite residence is my own business.

Toper

Bad experience with a condo.

Saw a SP in her condo in downtown Toronto...which btw she used as her incall, it wasn't her home

Had to park in public parking lot across the street

To get in, punch the number in the keypad, it let me in the front door

In the lobby there were two security officers, yes really.

I had to know the lady's real name in case asked by security who I was seeing. Enough on mind but having to memorize two names to boot. Those guards btw weren't there for customer service, if you were questioned it was for security purposes...thank god I have an innocent looking face, I just was waved on by.

But I made it, but that is my reason for disliking condos

Walking by a hotel front desk where the staff ask questions because of customer service, a walk in the park. And just think, this is part of an SP's life, something she deals with when she goes to outcalls. Don't hear complaints from them

A rambling

RG

If I lived in a condo with such security and I requested an outcall, I would certainly make sure to meet her downstairs, walk in with her so she can avoid all the hassles from security.

I believe we should not generalize about places where ladies and clients meet. After all how many SP's/hobbyist do business in condos having such tight security. In addition, its not often places are an issue but its more the people themselves and how they work around particular situation to make things simpler!!!

Bad experience with a condo.

Saw a SP in her condo in downtown Toronto...which btw she used as her incall, it wasn't her home

Had to park in public parking lot across the street

To get in, punch the number in the keypad, it let me in the front door

In the lobby there were two security officers, yes really.

I had to know the lady's real name in case asked by security who I was seeing. Enough on mind but having to memorize two names to boot. Those guards btw weren't there for customer service, if you were questioned it was for security purposes...thank god I have an innocent looking face, I just was waved on by.

But I made it, but that is my reason for disliking condos

Walking by a hotel front desk where the staff ask questions because of customer service, a walk in the park. And just think, this is part of an SP's life, something she deals with when she goes to outcalls. Don't hear complaints from them

A rambling

RG

If I lived in a condo with such security and I requested an outcall, I would certainly make sure to meet her downstairs, walk in with her so she can avoid all the hassles from security.

I believe we should not generalize about places where ladies and clients meet. After all how many SP's/hobbyist do business in condos having such tight security. In addition, its not often places are an issue but its more the people themselves and how they work around particular situation to make things simpler!!!

I didn't generalize, I related my one experience seeing an SP in her condo

Across the board I've seen ladies in condos, their homes, their hotels, my hotels, my motel. BTW the lady may not want to come down since there are two security guards right there

Only once in her condo (third encounter)

Only once in my motel (first encounter)

Ladies homes, their hotels, and my hotels, lost count ;-)

But from my experience, hotels whether mine or hers, my number one choice

Homes second choice

Never again in motel

Depending on the condo, maybe, maybe not

RG

• Like 1

My preferences when it comes to location are in the following order

1. Outcall to my hotel. I like the "neutral territory" aspect of a hotel, it's clean, discreet and hotel sex is hot, let's face it. When she goes I can crash naked in my comfy bed, and dream about what just transpired.

2. Incall to her hotel. For all the reasons above. If I don't have my own room (ie I'm not travelling) this is my preference. In ktown, better hotel options (more discreet) are just out of downtown.

3. Incall to her place. If she has a nice place, and keeps it reasonably clean and tidy this is pretty good option, but I'm a little less comfy than in a hotel. On the other hand, I've been to a couple incalls at private homes / apts where the state of cleanliness was disgusting to put it mildly - this can really spoil a date if there are amelly dishes piled up in the kitchen, or cat litter that hasn't been changed for weeks.

4. Outcall to my home. Never. A) I have lovely but observant neighbours and B) it's my personal space, and unfortunately some girls don't respect that as much. I had a session years ago where a sp came to my place, had a I offered her a drink, she complained about my (very friendly and non threatening dog (insisting I shut him in another room, which simply caused him to bark incessantly), I offered her a drink, so she helped herself to 6 ounces of my booze, poor session, then she leaves, and I see that her driver

Has been waiting in his idling car out front of my door for the entire time. To top it off, I head to work the next day and tree is a strip of 1/2 dozen condoms on my walkway.

Hi Jessica. I am a Kingston resident and a hobbyist. I prefer a private residence. You never know who you might run across in a hotel. I know quite a few people in Kingston and hotel lobbies are such public places. My preference is a private residence but for you I would make an exception! You look so gorgeous and I have always loved red heads! What is your web site address? How far out of Kingston are you? May be we could meet up one day! xxxxx