Healing on Sargent

Forgive me if someone asked this previously, but does anyone have any recommendations for the massage facility on Sargent? (near Maryland)

I've been once and saw a young girl. But I didn't ask for any celebratory services.

If we want to keep this UTR PM replies would be welcome.

Thanks

As ergz99 showed with the link provided, it is a legitimate massage place.

They provide good therapeutic massage you can even ask for receipt

Posted via Mobile Device

I am assuming that this is the one at 609 that always advertises on both Kj and CL.

Odd that a place with not HE would aggressively advertise on CL.

I guess they are looking for more clients, ;-)

I was told that ads are automatically generated for some, explaining why some ads still appear even though the touring lady has left the city ... used to be worse.

Near as I can tell there are no touring ladies there.

We've all tried our luck. It's your turn to step up Sixpaxk and then report back to the choir!

Near as I can tell there are no touring ladies there.

We've all tried our luck. It's your turn to step up Sixpaxk and then report back to the choir!

You won't see me going to the Sargent site, step up yourself! ... I rather have more than a friggin' ordinary massage!! I enjoy getting my 'massages' at the Ellice Ave salon or at Southpointe (which I wish is closer as it is close to the Perimeter Highway down south if some are not aware of where it is). Those two sites are very affordable and very enjoyable .. the Main Street place is not as affordable as you can drop as much there as you would at Nevadas for fs. It is improper to be encouraging clients to go to the Sargent place and try and see how far you can get with an attendant who is there to provide a legitimate massage! Borders on sexual abuse.

• Like 2

The massage was OK and I probably will repeat. I asked the lady how one would say Happy Ending in Mandarin or Cantonese (I know how to say it in Mandarin). She found that very funny, laughed her head off but said her English was not good :) :)

This whole website and subject is improper.....:)

I agree with soremuscles this healing place on sargent is legit and nothing else i went there to get my sore lower leg worked

on.i heard from a friend that they really provide therapeutic massage thats what i expected and thats exactly what i received.

Posted via Mobile Device