Why is there a visit from the "bf" once funds have been exchanged? One would assume the visit would occur only if there is an issue with funds?

You don't seem to be getting it, Tonguering, there may be posts on this behaviour if you search. The bf might be there to forcibly increase your 'donation.' TOFFT if you must, but do report back how it went so that we can know how safe you were.

• Like 1

Why is there a visit from the "bf" once funds have been exchanged? One would assume the visit would occur only if there is an issue with funds?

Please research the threads about her before proceeding

Posted via Mobile Device

I did, found nothing thus this thread. Maybe you should do some research?

And no, OldBuck, I clearly did not get it hence my question man. Because this has never happened to me. One would think there would be a bad review/recommendation because of this "bf", no? Just common sense...

This is kind of funny. I do remember there being some posts , but neither you nor I can find them now. I am Not sure what happened, but I remember them dealing with some very negative things which I will not repeat here.

Additional Comments:

You know, further research shows that show that the name Bailee has been used since at lease 2008, I don't know if all these Bailees are the same person, os I have to withdraw my remarks. This one may be fine.

That was Baliey, not Bailee. nothing but questions on Bailee, who appears to be new, and may have made an unfortunate choice of working name.

Bailey, aka Michelle has no ads on BP right now under either name.

Guys

Listen to me. I know who bailey is! This is not bailey. This another person. I have nothing against anyone out there. I was just posting some info. Take it as you want Advertises tuxedo. Not a chance.!!! Saw her on Magnus. She is mixed. Not blond this is my last post on this. Take it or leave it!!!

Alright so i TOFTT guys and met Bailee the other day. She lives in a decent area and at no time was there a visit from "a bf".

She answered the door wearing a cute little top and skirt. I followed her to the bedroom. Gave her the donation and she told me to undress. As I lay on the bed she asked if I wanted a back rub. I accepted but it was nothing special to be honest. I turned over a few minutes later and she covered my guy and started going at the cbj. She has a tongue stud (my favourite) and a piercing just under her lip (super hot). CBJ was one of the best I have ever had tbh.

After the cbj we talked for a bit and when I was about recharged for the next round she conveniently tells me she's out of condoms! And I had already paid for a half hour! She said she would make it up to me the next time I see her. Have yet to make a booking though. Probably will considering her cbj was awesome.