Looking for a massage in kingston

Guest M*ke***rn

Hi everyone,

I am new to the area and would love a sensual massage, do you know of anyone or recommend?

Thanks

Mike

After having great experiences in Ottawa and Montreal with Asian massage providers, I tried many in Kingston looking for an equal experience. The only one I came across that was close was the one with the 647 area code. My only caution is that I recently re-visited and it was a different provider who was just ok. But still provided a full back and legs and feet massage then a happy ending.

I do allot of working out and sports. I know after rugby on Tues, Thurs and some weekends I would love an honest good massage with a nice ending!

I wish Kingston had this!

I also wish we had more massage providers to choose from in the kingston area. From Brockville to Oshawa it is pretty slim pickings.

I think I've seen a few Kingston SP's advertise that they do massages. Like Kassi Kisses.

• Like 2

I offer a sensual full body massage.

I am located downtown on princess street kingston.

PM me for more details if your interested.

Cheers,

Natalie

I do offer a good full body massage and very much enjoy doing it. Plz dont hesitate to contact me if anyone has questions or would like to make an appt. :)

picture.php?albumid=2889&pictureid=21174

Kassi xooxxoxo

• Like 1

here, i dig out this old thread for ur information. although its old and some information in this thread might not be updated anymore, but still hope it helps.

for what u r looking for, i agree with bighouse, pearl is ur best bet. she doesnt go any further than massage though. so massage is what she is good for. her number is on whig ending with 8123 now.

What is the Whig?

Guest bossman

She provides a great massage. I've had one, two, three okay quite a few and they are all great. She is a LOVELY AND PRETTY LADY. Please treat her as such. You won't be disappointed.