Dynamic Duo

2014 seems to be the year of the Magician, I posted some of my fanatsies in an earlier post where one was to experience the company of two sexy ladies who I felt would rock my world giving me something to remember for a long time.

My fantasy became reality about a week ago when Katherine and Sophia decided to entertain PEI gents with the possibility of having a threesome here in Charlottetown. Katherine teased us with first with a post and the next day Sophia announced the good news, with the privilege of visiting both ladies over the past year I felt they would be perfect couple to have some sexual fun with so I booked a hour and a half immediately.

I had always wondered would the ladies entertain me as much as I hoped to entertain them, wow I could not have written a better script to describe how my time was with these two ladies from getting a dual massage to pleasing one lady while getting pleased myself at the same time.

In another post I also mentioned the journey of getting to the finish was just as important to me as the finish itself, I think Katherine and Sophia must of read this post because they each took me on a trip where I was so happy to succumb to their pleasures. Note first time also for the Magician for msog in a hour and a half thanks ladies.

For the details in how this all happened you will have to hope these two sexy ladies decide to work together again so you will get to experience it yourself.

Sophia, Katherine thank you both again for an experience of a lifetime,

It's being ten days and I am still smiling:)

Magician

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.