1 year in review...

Guest justlocalguy

I'm new to this board. I'm not sure if i should trust this site, but at least they did not ask for my real name or address...I have been seeing many SPs since almost 1 year. I read that many Sps don't want to be reviewed, i have seen only 2 names so far. I will give a brief review cause i heard some guy can get pissed off when they don't get the same kind of treat as other. Also it would take for ever to review with details all the babes i have seen. If you don't want to be in this list, just let me know and i will delete it. I'm not here to abuse the system or to slander anyone. Everyone's taste are different, but i had pretty good experiences so far (except one) that i will just ignore.

Alicia PK- Sweet lady. I was quite surprised. Beautiful true lady. True GFE for me.:p

Alexandar heart-Brazilian from Montreal. Great tan, mature,very openmind lady. Good BBBJ. She offered other things as coming in her mouth - i didn't want her to endure such thing so i told her to forget it.

Summer-She looks quite alright, nice breast, great service and nice personality.

Monique e-c - Safe GFE, great CBJ, fake boops, but really firm. Enjoyable time.:p

Lili love - She grabbed my dick at my arrival. She kind of scared me first, but i told her to calm down a bit. She is a little bit older than pictures, but i did'nt care and her service was great. She offered PSE...but i didn't request it.

Zoey PK - Nice looking. All i remember is her deep blue eyes. Toned, slim and tall. Some tattoos. She looks really nice. Total GFE for me.

Sandra-Garden of Eden - She looks very nice, gorgeous blonde with a nice natural breast. She looks better than average.Total GFE. Great reliable agency.:p

Lovely Megane - Very lovely and soft spoken. Nice face, nice body and her butt is so amazing. I had some mileage. YMMV-GFE can come as an extra if you fit to her level. Eager to please. Looks better than average.:p

Heidi PK- Cute sexy blonde bombshell.Very petite, slim and nice looking. Sweet GFE. Feminine.

Samara e-c- Great looking mulatto.Tall and very busty. Engaging CBJ...Safe GFE, but no kissing. Her price was very reasonable. Nice person and she is willing to please. I wanted to try something different.

Have a great time and enjoy!

Guest justlocalguy

You are very welcome Samara...I guess i have to say that you like to be complimented and you are open to the right suggestion from the right person. Just make sure no one take advantage of that. I guess you are on the right way...

Guest Asasel

nice review ;)

Do you mean Summer from Garden of Eden or from Select? Are pics from Sandra accurate? She looks very nice