Tore from PK

Called PK today and asked for a girl that do GFE. Tore was recommended. Went to see her in Ottawa downtown hotel at 5pm.

Tore was a beautiful brunette. 1/2 hour time was agreed. She said she can do FK, BBBJ and CIM for extra. I paid 3 green leaves for these services. Experience was good. Started with 69, then some LFK than again BBBJ and than the main course of the meal. Did missionary and doggie. In end again BBBJ and in the CIM.

She was good but lack some Enthusiasm but still repeatable. Will recommend her....

I saw her last week as well. Service wasn't bad (same as above), but she was in a hurry to finish and I felt taken because I paid for an hour, after the first SOG (under 30 mins) she told me to get my clothes on, then when I complained before leaving (hoping she would refund the difference between the 30 mins. and the hour) she said something stupid like 'Well you went and got dressed'...sigh.