Guest bartholomew_allen

Now, that's bad. I received the same pic from PKJessica, telling me this was a pic of Trinity, their new girl. I knew right away this looked like a professional photoshoot, but I was still hoping I hadn't been lied to! Jessica, you have some explaining to do!

PK has also been using that picture on MSN messanger for about a week now, quite the coincidence ? Jessica what's going on ?

Guest Trigger

My last experience with them was not good and I was disappointed with the girl based on the picture. It sounds to me like bait and switch is part of their repertoire.

P.S. Good catch Megaman

Wow you guys are amazing. Thanks for the warning and once again great work by some of you. By the way Kelly on EC is a lovely and fun lady to spend time with.

My last experience with them was not good and I was disappointed with the girl based on the picture. It sounds to me like bait and switch is part of their repertoire.

P.S. Good catch Megaman

BTW trigger.if i were you i would gets facts if you are going to accuse us of bait and switch and be careful...

We have never done that.

"part of our repertoire"....are you kidding me???!!!!

Seems to be like you don't know much about us at all except for you were disappointed with a girl you saw with us. Get over it.

Guest Trigger

What I'm saying is that the girl I saw didn't match the pics.

Now you're saying that this UK model is working for you ?

I've got no problem calling BS or B&S as the case may be. Don't worry about what you would do if you were me, I'll worry about that.

Guys, right off the bat I have to appologize. This is not a picture of Trinity. After speaking with Anita/Trinity I was informed that this is indeed a fake pic.

Now in our defence we did not post a pic of her on our site, we had simply copied the pic off her ad and used it in our MSN window. Actually other than Missy this is the only other pic that we have used that is of professional quality. We actually take all of the pics ourselves, as anyone would notice they have a very raw amateur look to them. We do that on purpose for the exact reason that people Know that these ladies are NOT bait and switch!!

Anyone who has seen, Missy, alicia, veronica,Tori, Katlyn,Shanna, Alexxis and Cassie can surely vouch that the pics are acurate and very recent.

To be honest, it caught us off guard as well because in all honesty the pics look incredibly like her. Identical to be truthful.

I think that we have been around long enough that our Name and reputation stands on its own.

Guest megaman

Jessica:

maybe you should consider using ONLY the pictures you take, to avoid this kind of problem in the future. It does not speak well for you.

Look, Megaman GET A LIFE!!.. I think if you read my response I did say that we never put her picture on our site. We were under pressure to get a pic of her up on our MSN window so that people had an idea what she looks like. And this is the only one available. And if you saw her in person, you never would have questioned the pic for a second.

Take a chill pill, we took care of the situation, we took her pic out of the window.. we are taking some pics of her tommorow at the beach, and you will see how amazing she actually looks. Maybe when you see her pics this time, you will book an appointment with her. That is if you haven;t cum in your pants first.. LOL

PK - how can you sit there 3 posts ago and say 100% her taken by a friend and call us paranoid? I think this is a load of crap.......shame on you.......what do you take us for......just because we have needs that we want to pay someone for....doesn't mean we're idiots that can be taken advantage of.

PK Jessica; 4bbrlcard has a point. You did tell us the pic was taken by a friend so you can't be surprised of the comments here. There was another thread where there was a complaint about a service (something about bad breath, onions) where you originally suggested the customer might have been at fault but later told us the SP in question no longer works for PK.

I think you said this before yourself, sometimes the ladies are not having their best days or something just doesn't click between the SP and the client and therefore the encounter is dissapointing. I am sure you appreciate the nice reviews about your agency so maybe do not react so fast to criticism until you have gathered all the facts. Maybe you should PM the originator of the thread to get further details.

Speaking for myself, the looser in a bad review is usually the SP. Unless there were multiple reviews that would be 100% the agencies fault, I will return to the agency. However I would certainly ask for a different SP.

Can you PM me this MSN window link that was mentioned in this thread.

4bbrlcarb,

We certainly are not taking advantage of anyone, I just sent a PM message to Cowboy and I will just put it out there this way..

this girl Anita/Trinity came into this business a bit on the naive side. This pic was put up by the advertiser in order to get her going. But it actually wasnt her. Once again, I will say this.. I am going to post some pics on this forum.. And then you will see why I never questioned the pic.. let me find the original pics that were sent to me and then you guys will understand..

thanks,

Jessica

PK - how can you sit there 3 posts ago and say 100% her taken by a friend and call us paranoid? I think this is a load of crap.......shame on you.......what do you take us for......just because we have needs that we want to pay someone for....doesn't mean we're idiots that can be taken advantage of.

Guest megaman

Well, thanks for giving me attitude when all I tried to do was give you advice. If the fake pictures weren't enough for me to stay away, your comment after my last post certainly will. I am aware you did not use the fake picture in question on your site, but you've now said a few times you used it on msn. Sweetheart, all i did was try to give friendly advice. "getting a life" is not one of my top proiorities, but seeing a girl who's pictures are DEFINATELY real is.

Guest megaman

we never put her picture on our site. We were under pressure to get a pic of her up on our MSN window so that people had an idea what she looks like. And this is the only one available. And if you saw her in person, you never would have questioned the pic for a second.

wether it LOOKS like her or not, darling, it isn't her!

here...here megaman.....i don't know why they had to go off on you like that.....there's been more than a few posts on here appt. sp's that work for PK that guys have had issues with.......and i understand that it's difficult but isn't that what PK gets paid for......it's not our fault and we're the customers at the end of the day

Guest wtf

yeah, i experience the bait and switch also...but she is a nice girl who is new to the whole thing...

Guest Trigger

What see in this thread is laundry list of excuses and misplaced blame.

PK you have blamed;

Customers for being paranoid

Customers for not having their facts straight

The girl for being naive and providing you with the pic

Customers for not having a life

The "advertiser" (who ever that is)

The mysterious pressure forcing you to put the pic up and mail it out to people

I hear a whole bunch of blame from you and no where do I hear you taking responsibility for advertising with a picture that is not of the girl you are sending out.

This stream of excuse managment is just as bad as the fake pic in the first place.

Shame on you.

Ok this the end of the discussion on our part.. We are an extremely busy agency, and we operate on a very high volume. The things that you have to understand as a client is that we have alot on our plates.. We have to deal with ladies that always have issues of some sorts.. We have the law, which is always a challenge.. We have you guys complaining because the girls didn;t do exactly what you want. Well news flash, we can;t control what happens other than try to match up the best lady for the client. I get people asking for Missy, and I explain she is not as 'open minded' as some of the other ladies that work with us. They go to see her anyways, and are disappointed. It is against the law, and morality of our Agency to control them and we are not about to start.

These ladies are humans, just as we are. Mistakes happen.. Shit happens.. I am not passing the buck, I explained the situation.. And I was completely honest about it. She used a pic that wasn;t hers, we thought it was her.. It wasn;t.. C'est la vie.. We reacted appropriately and delt with it quickly.

As for Megaman, and 4bbl carb.. Sorry for getting frustrated with you, but frankly you don;t understand what we have to deal with day in and day out.

And when we have our honesty questioned, when we have been very honest about a situation.. Well that pisses us off. So you have your choice, accept it and continue to use our service, or go somewhere else.

This topic has been done to death, and this is all we have to say about it.

We will continue to serve our customers to the best of our abilities, and if you enjoy our services don;t be shy to speak up. We have alot more fans than critics.. so as the old adege goes " you can;t please all everybody all of the Time".

Cheers,

Jessica

Good. This one has been beaten to death. Lets forget about the fake picture and hopefully PK can post a few more real pictures on their website so we can see the person that generated so much contraversy.