Rules in Ontario & PQ?

Hi everyone first time poster.

Have an upcoming business trip to Ottawa and i wanted to know if the rules are any different on the Ontario side the Quebce side? speaking in terms of alchohol, hours of operation and contact.

Also, whats the best strip club on a monday night? I like latina, lebanese, exotic, pretty much anything brunette.

lastly, whats the going rate for a dance in the Ottawa area?

thanks in advance.

Dances are $20 a song, and although the rules are officially the same regarding contact, you may find that the Quebec side is a bit more liberal. You also get an extra hour to play in Quebec, with the club closing at 3am instead of 2am as in Ontario. I don't believe there is much, if any, of a difference in the alcohol served, but maybe someone else will be better able to comment on that.

Enjoy your visit!

Both sides are equally liberal on either side of the river, that depends entirely on the girl you get. However, you'll find you get more privacy on the Quebec side, as they don't have any rules against private booths like the Ontario side does.

• Like 1